Arkle's Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 441
  • Views Views 26K
I know i'm not in this one, but could i reserve a place if you are reserving them? :)

wow guys :) really means a lot that that people are enjoying it :)

im still debating whether to do quite a different game for the next one, atm im more inclined to do a similar one to this, and sort out the new idea while doing the next game, as it would need 22 players all willing to play different positions, and considering theres only 19 players atm, wed need another 3 players, and itd take a couple of days to sort out

but i'll let you guys decide :)

1)a game very similar to this, probably all starting at league 2 teams, where you can play in any position

2)or my new game where thered be 22 players all playing in different positions?

just state 1 or 2 and i'll decide later today :)

atm i'll carry on doing updates for this game :)

Just to be awkward, 1 or 2. Either sound good to me. Would be interesting to see how long we stay together for if we all started at the same teamm, however I doubt it would be very long. Reserve me a place in whichever game you decide to do if thats ok Arkle? Many thanks. You're a gentleman and a squire :)

Summer Transfers

Alex Rooth - Norwich to Getafe - 1.6 Million

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Just to be awkward, 1 or 2. Either sound good to me. Would be interesting to see how long we stay together for if we all started at the same teamm, however I doubt it would be very long. Reserve me a place in whichever game you decide to do if thats ok Arkle? Many thanks. You're a gentleman and a squire :)

thats not awkward at all :)

would be interesting us all starting at the same team, just again it would require people playing in different positions again :P

the idea i had for the 2 teams was not 2 club teams, but to make 2 nations, and to see which nation was the most successful :)

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

January Transfers

No Transfers

Summer Transfers

Matt Scharner - Olympiakos to St Gallen - Free Transfer

Michael Arkle - Leicester to West Brom - 180 Thousand

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

January Transfers

No Transfers

either option seems good 4 me.
But i want to be a star next time(6)

yes! champion's leauge! :D
as for the new game, i'm not against either, but i like this current format so i'll say 1 :P

Back