Arkle's Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 441
  • Views Views 26K
Awesome. Hey saint you should make one, I saw yours and they're pretty awesome.

think its silly doing so much maybe do like 12 more leagues and better updates.

Hang on, your a different person!

Everytime you've posted recently I though you were "I Hate Fish"! Oh dear...lol, sorry!

I might not be doing one for a while. I have alot of school work, exams and coursework at the moment and on top of that I have D of E, and I go away for a week at the beginning of April. I don't have much spare time on my hands at the moment and if I did another it would be very slow and in April there would be no updates for a week!

Understandable. I would do but I am useless at editing. Im stumped as soon as the editors opened.
And wait, wtf? I hate fish? :L I ar I Like Pie. AKA Matt.

think its silly doing so much maybe do like 12 more leagues and better updates.

Agreed. I have found that too many people takes up too much time, especially when uploading the screenshots. Just loading England and then the top divisions of France, Germany, Italy and Spain to view only is all you need.

BUT, It's his game and so he can decide how he does it. :)

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Understandable. I would do but I am useless at editing. Im stumped as soon as the editors opened.
And wait, wtf? I hate fish? :L I ar I Like Pie. AKA Matt.

Creating a player isn't that hard, or do you mean so bad that you can't even load the database? :O

I Hate Fish and I Like Pie are very similar! And I just glance anyway.

Can you start now?

I doubt 1 person makes much of a difference :P

Last edited:
Really sorry guys my girlfriend came over and i couldnt exactly ignore her to start this :P

I'll start making the database now and hopefully do as much as i can tonight :)

i hope everyone stays patient as this will take a while :) doesnt help that anchorman is distracting me too :P

Tis okay, I got my ipod back from repair, so I am playing FM11 on that :)

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

On the same note, my striker just scored from inside his own 6 yard box. UBER wtf.

Tis okay, I got my ipod back from repair, so I am playing FM11 on that :)

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

On the same note, my striker just scored from inside his own 6 yard box. UBER wtf.

SAY WHAT!? :p

you can play fm on ipods now?

Yeah, FM11 for iPod/iPhones been out for like 4 months :P Its on a smaller scale but I still think its brilliant :D

Really sorry guys my girlfriend came over and i couldnt exactly ignore her to start this :P

I'll start making the database now and hopefully do as much as i can tonight :)

That's just not acceptable... :P

Take as long as you need mate, it's your game :D

Back