Arkle's Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 441
  • Views Views 26K
Yeah, FM11 for iPod/iPhones been out for like 4 months :P Its on a smaller scale but I still think its brilliant :D

pfft im so behind the times! :P

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

That's just not acceptable... :P

Take as long as you need mate, it's your game :D

i know shes bang out of order :P

ive nearly finished making players so hopefully profiles will be up in the next half hour :)

pretty pleased with mine :)

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

****, then i noticed marking 3 :'(

any mistakes or anything just let me know

also any improvements etc. will be great :)

Woah, woah...what did I do? :(

love you really ;)

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Summer Transfers

No transfers this summer, we must all really suck :)

love you really ;)

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

You better do!

Lol, I thought you had actually named my player Ehren ******** then...XD

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

I bet my guy gets bullied because he's so tall.

Why? Because it's German?! :O

It's not really my last name. Neither is Coppens. My real name is Eyjafjallajökkul Fridleifssson.

is it really? :P

no not because its german, but because it has a letter that is not on my keyboard :P

btw looks like youre going to be the first 1 on the move :P

is it really? :P

no not because its german, but because it has a letter that is not on my keyboard :P

btw looks like youre going to be the first 1 on the move :P

Of course that's not my name! XD It's the longest first name I could find combined with an Faroese second name which I used in my last game. :D

When you say my name, though, don't bother with the umlaut. I usually write Eyjafjallajökkul Fridleifssson like this...Eyjafjallajokkul Fridleifssson.

January Transfers

Ehren Kozel - Burnley to Barcelona - 3.8 million

Rui Rodrigues - Scunthorpe to Inter Milan - 1.2 million which may raise to 1.3 million

David Hardwick - Cardiff to Chelsea - 1.3 million which may raise to 3.4 million

Liam Murray - Sheffield United to Reading - On loan

Damon Cleveley - QPR to Manchester United - 2.1 million which may rise to 2.7 million

Oh no...I hope they don't ruin my career like countless others FM-Basers. :(

like who? :P

didnt Robert Decker go there and win like countless leagues?

Liam Murray in my first one. :P Played in Barcelona Athletic for about 4 seasons and then left for 1.2m in his twenties and failed. :(

I'm of to bed now. Night!

Back