Arkle's Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 441
  • Views Views 26K
Very large fee for Rui. Should be good for his development. Within two years he'll playing for one of the elite European clubs. Bet he's probably earning the most out of all of us too!

Thanks.
Maybe i´ll buy myself a big house in front of the beach in portugal:)

BTW u´re all invited

Very large fee for Rui. Should be good for his development. Within two years he'll playing for one of the elite European clubs. Bet he's probably earning the most out of all of us too!

Was anybody involved in the World Cup? Was hoping Ireland would have qualified so I could announce myself on the international stage.

No none of us featured in the World Cup that i know of, the only internationals we have play for British Virgin Islands, Wales and Jamaica and none of them qualified

January Transfers

Nathan Staples - Arsenal to West Ham - Season Long Loan

3 apps for Chelsea :)

now United please sign me

27(3) appearance in premier league with Tottenham, avr rating 7.10
also got some game in continental
and 4 caps for England
not bad(H)

Summer Transfers

Fraser Manning - Aston Villa to Southampton - Season Long Loan

Ehren Kozel - Barcelona to Inter Milan - 14 Million Which May Rise To 24 Million

Jack Scott - Chelsea to Reading - Season Long Loan

Joseph Southern - Reading to Bolton - 575 Thousand Plus Kieran Richardson Which May Raise to 875 Thousand

Matt Scharner - Rennais to Leeds - Season Long Loan

Liam Murray - Manchester United to Celtic - Season Long Loan

Arkle - the last lot of profile pics posted up doesn't have my player (Trivanelli)
There is a pic named Trivanelli but its a pic of Nathan Staples :'(

Cant wait for more updates, hoping my carrer will go alot better than it is atm ;)

January Transfers

Lupan Eddye - Manchester City to Bolton - Season Long Loan

LEEDS? -.- actual fml. My careers been **** :L 16 youth caps is all I have to show for.

Playing 17 games in a Championship winning side can only do my confidence and my experience the world of good.

Would love to get some Premier League games this season, or at least go on loan to a EPL side.

Back