Arkle's Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 441
  • Views Views 26K
let me know if you do a new one as im always online everyday and would love to be in the next one :D

oh my days why cant united just sell me the moment i break into leeds 1st team man u buy me up then i end up getting stuck in reserves for the last 3seasons grrrr!!!!!

January Transfers

Tino Morsing - AC Milan to Bochum - Season Long Loan

Jack Scott - Chelsea to Birmingham - 3.4 Million Which May Rise To 4.3 Million

Rui Rodrigues - Metalist to Montpellier Herault - 12 Million Which May Rise To 14.5 Million

pfft thats a joke, why doesnt it work automatically :P

They don't have a license. If you remove the "fake" file from the files and all the updates it enables it.

Now I will never play for the national team. :(

let me know if you do a new one as im always online everyday and would love to be in the next one :D

just keep an eye on this thread and i should do a new one in the next few days :)

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

They don't have a license. If you remove the "fake" file from the files and all the updates it enables it.

Now I will never play for the national team. :(

sorry i wasnt aware :( dont like germany so have never found out

i'll sort it out for the next game i promise :)

and you dont need to play for germany, youre raping the european leagues as it is :)

guess i´m going to eat some snails. France here i go.
Almost 30 million in transfer fees with me. I´m going to be the new Anelka:)

January Transfers

Joseph Southern - Bolton to Norwich - 3.6 Million Which May Rise To 5.75 Million

(sorry i missed that 1 due to it being rushed on the last day)

Back