Bristol City-1st season

Bristol City-1st season with one major tweak:F9->CF(S) untick shoots less often
Amazing tactic !

Working fairly well for me so far.

Trying it with my real life local side Lowestoft Town in Conference North. Obviously the standard of player is far far far far lower than the rec ability mentioned in the opening post but working fairly well now the tactic is fluid. Seems to have a pattern of working for 4-5 games then I get utterly stunned by someone low down the table. Could be many factors causing that though, like a poor assistant manager, the fact training is seriously scaled down as we are only semi pro with most players on non contract terms etc....

Eager to work my way up the ladder and try it with better players etc.

Similar to most my AMC is scoring and assisting like anything! Striker seems to have littler 2-3 games of scoring then nothing for 5-6 games. Getting goals from CM, AMC and the wings though so not a issue really.

Ok - I had to share these screenshots from my Norwich save. I am currently in the second season and I just won 6-1 against Chelsea in a match where I dominated the game against the other title contender:

View attachment 258819View attachment 258818View attachment 258817

This is from my first season in the Championship:

View attachment 258816

I was also in the FA Cup Final in my first season where I sadly lost to Chelsea in a tight game. Still, I'm currently in the Euro League (knockout phase) due to the FA Cup Final last season. Right now I'm also in the FA Cup semis.

AMAZING tactic!

The wide midfielderv are ifs if you watch the tactic play! Get a right footed left mid and a left footed right mid andtrust me it plays like a 4231, no need for pushing them up

I would like to ask if there is any way to make a striker with the "like to beat offside trap" ppm works in this formation.

As this ppm is mentioned as bad in the op, would changing the role of the striker to say, AF help?

I am considering using strikers such as Icardi, Vietto, Perez, Alcacer who all have this PPM.

so I played again with this tactic cause I love style and formation.

here are some results. I play with Ac Milan with default squad (not so great but not worst)

View attachment 232186 View attachment 232185 View attachment 232184 View attachment 232183 View attachment 232181 View attachment 232180 View attachment 232179

so few things why I play this tactic, good sides and why I posted it and want to revive it.

I like formation of this tactic period :) I hate changing player positions thats why I keep playing with this tactic.

what we lost was:

- juve we where better
- roma kicked are ***** :)
- sampdoria de jong red card
- cup game second squad and tried diferent tactic

good sides you score ok amount of goals and not concide much.

what needs to be fixed (and reason why I am reviving it cause I hope more people will play with it) striker is not scoring so much (before when I played with this tactic they did but i want more) and another thing cm(d) is pretty bad always red card (de jong) is bad on that possition I played him before always red he has PPM dives into tacle probably because of that.

I dont have player with long throws with that probably about 20 more goals and my striker didnt take penalties so...

changes that where made to original tactic are not mine so here they are.

This is from LordFlash:

Download the TFF Armaggedon V3 Tactic in the OP, then make the following changes:
  • Change the F9 to Complete Forward/Support and remove shoots less often and tackle harder. (He’ll contribute many more goals now)
  • Remove shoots less often and tackle harder from the AMC.
  • Remove shoots less often and tackle harder from the B2B midfielder. (Someone with good long shots and shoots with power will be superb here)
  • Remove tackle harder from both AML and AMR
That’s it. Follow the rest of TFF’s advice in the OP and it’s domination.
For extremely tough away games only, I’ll drop the two centre midfielders into the DM positions, one as a DM/D, the other as DLP/S, and switch mentality to defensive. Keep their roles the same as above. For the third tactic slot I have TFF’s waste time tactic which I switch to in the last 20 minutes when closing out a big game.

and now I am osing OI's from predator tactic.

that's it guys hope more will use this tactic so we can make it even better.

I still use this tactic along with predator, I will make the tweaks suggested and see how they go. It is by far the best tactic I ave used. Im now 4th season with Dunfermline in the SPL, so a no bad test for it.

yes for me it is great too. and I used it before with weeker teams as well and did fine.

how is your attacker scoring? i would like to do something on that field. he can get goals about same as games but has to take penalties

I am only 3 games into pre season just now, but my STC seems to be playing well.

I am looking for a 4231 tactic for my Liverpool. Should I use this one or another suggestions ?

Hi FM Fans :)

I started to play with Bayern Munchen :) This tactic is amazing :)
I tweak only :

Box to box midfielder - Central Midfielder Defend
Full Back Defend / left / set to Full Back Attack

So now i have 2 players with role Central Midfielder Defend :)

Formation :

View attachment 222584

Result vs Dortmund :)

View attachment 222583

So yes .... this is the best 4-2-3-1 tactic for FM 15 :)

Best tactic creator is TFF :)

THX. :)

The only problem is : with this tactic the game is toooooo boring :)

Hi FM Fans :)

I started to play with Bayern Munchen :) This tactic is amazing :)
I tweak only :

Box to box midfielder - Central Midfielder Defend
Full Back Defend / left / set to Full Back Attack

So now i have 2 players with role Central Midfielder Defend :)

Formation :

View attachment 958306

Result vs Dortmund :)

View attachment 958309

So yes .... this is the best 4-2-3-1 tactic for FM 15 :)

Best tactic creator is TFF :)

THX. :)

The only problem is : with this tactic the game is toooooo boring :)

do you still use it? how is your attacker scoring?

do you use OI's?