I have been using this tactic with TFF Predator OI and it has worked very well. Some bad results against top teams away but overall winning lots of matches. I was promoted first season with Birmingham 1st place, not expected and with a tiny budget. Now I am 4th in the Premiership first season with 10 games to go. My squad only has 18 players and most are still championship standard.

yes me. I will post at the end of season. even my attacker scores a lot.

I use OI's from here only two changes I made.

first f9 to CF(s)

and training from def. position to teamwork. they score much more and I dont see changes in conceding.

definitly best 4-2-3-1 tactic. and belive me I tried all.

no just as tactic is. but you are right about full back left I change it to attack and put it like the right one PI's

but I have to say I sow huge changes only when I changed training to teamwork.

here are few. I have many succes with this tactic but what I wanted was attacker that scores much. now I got that too.

for me it works very well.

at home I play with one small team from my town so I will post results when I finish season which I dont think will be soon cause of small child I have :)

View attachment 221331 View attachment 221329 View attachment 221328 View attachment 221327 View attachment 221326 View attachment 221325 View attachment 221324 View attachment 221323 View attachment 221322 View attachment 221321 View attachment 221320

so first I dont whink this is maybe the best tactic on forum but I think it is best 4-2-3-1 tactic.

changes I made to original:

- F9 to CF(s) no PI changes
- left FB(s) to FB(a) and PI's like on right side
- match training teamworking

I use OI's like in OP

only half of season I used long bullet throws.

two times in a row I lost in final. first time was even wors because I was leading 3:1 against psg and in few minutes got two goals and then lost on penalties. do I have to say I was ten times better.

I got best defence in the league. last year was even better but I couldn't make my striker score which I now do.

My attacker isnt very good. Lewandowski 23 goals... but my Robben wins World Golden Ball :) now i set False nine to Complete Forward..I will see what happens...

My Central Midfielder /D/ is always bad rating...What should i do ?

My attacker isnt very good. Lewandowski 23 goals... but my Robben wins World Golden Ball :) now i set False nine to Complete Forward..I will see what happens...

dont forget to put training to teamwork

My Central Midfielder /D/ is always bad rating...What should i do ?

nothing it is not important. he doesnt so much work on attack and passings so thats why ratings are low but he contribues big time in defence.

my is not so great ider and I have lucas romero curently.

I know you use balance and def positioning during the season but what about pre-season fitness and tactic?

I know you use balance and def positioning during the season but what about pre-season fitness and tactic?

no no I dont. I used it before. now I see during season match training better works on teamwork

preseason not important. you can lets say start argentina end you have about 3 months to get tactic fluid. you dont have to play not even one friendly cause they are not important if you have time.

I put general training on team cohesion very hard and match training tactics all the way to the left.

I put tactic in all three slots and one of them I put on defend (mentality) I forgot to tell you that.

so if you play away against tough oponent I sometimes use that.

all this what I am saying to you I didnt make it up I only took it from posts in here somewhere. tried many things for me this looks best.

just wanted to say it is definitly much better with predator OI's

Do you remove the never OI on the strikers?

not this time. I play with very week club from my town so I cant say exactly how good it is but I definitly win more and concede less then with this OI's.

and I cant buy a player for about year now cause of shity club overtaking never to be finished

I use the predator OI but I can't decide if the OI on the strikers helps...setting never on the strikers scares me haha.