Reaction score
THIS TACTIC IS BETTER ----> BATTLEMASTER !

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

*** ARMAGEDDON ***

ML and MR should be right footed or you can use the mirror version if you have a left footed ML and MR.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF ARMAGEDDON V1

DOWNLOAD THE MIRROR VERSION OF THE TACTIC -->TFF ARMAGEDDON (MIRROR) V1

ARMG_V1_BARCA.png
ARMG_V1_REAL.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

- ML and MR should be right footed or you can use the mirror version if you have a left footed ML and MR.

- If you don't have right footed players for ML/MR positions and you have a left footed player and a right foot player for ML/MR positions and you don't know what version to use the regular or the mirror then I recommend to you the regular version and use the right footed player at MR position and use the left footed at ML position, of course, the tactic’s efficiency is less in this case and I recommend as soon as possible to get a right footed player for ML position.

- Only AMCR/MCL/MR(or ML for the mirror version) positions should take the corners. The left Wide Midfielder(or the right Wide Midfielder for the mirror version) never shouldn't take the corners.

SOME TIPS HOW TO BUILD YOUR TEAM:

Guys, I'm sure that many already noticed that this year FM version demands to pay more attention to the squad building area in order to have any success in the game because players get tired sufficiently more between matches than before and also, there are a lot of injures and red cards so as I said to have any success in the game you must build your team that way to be protected against those issues.

I recommend you to have no less than 3 players for every position but it doesn't mean that you should have exactly 3 players for every position because one player might cover few positions, for example, your Shadow Striker might play Inside Forward or False Nine if needed. Train your players to play many different positions because it might be very helpful.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS:
DB_OI.png

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION

1) During the pre-season play no less than 5 friendly matches.

2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.

3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster.

4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% change the match preparation to "Def. Position".

fm16tern.png

Individual Training Focus:

STC - Deep Lying Forward

AMCR - Trequartista

ML - Inside Forward/Winger

MR - Winger

MCL(Attack) – Advanced Playmaker

DM – Defensive Midfielder

CDL/CDR – Ball Playing Defender

WBL/WBR – Complete Wing Back

GK – Goalkeeper

RECOMMENDED ATTRIBUTES FOR THE POSITIONS

DOWNLOAD THE FILTERS -->TFF FILTERS ARMAGEDDON V1

Few tips how to use the filters:

First of all, you need to have 100% scouting knowledge for these major football nations(you can send your scouts to inspect these nation or buy scouts who already possesses knowledge about these nations): Spain, Portugal, England, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Brazil, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey.

In case if you find it hard to find players through the filters here's what you can do there's an option that allows you to "easy match conditions" in the Scouting menu and you can "easy" match conditions by 1 condition in most cases it will double the pool of players that show in the search field but you need to pay attention what parameter is missing and for how much. I would recommend avoid to have difference more than 1-2 points away.

This way you can also find young talents for your team.

Deep Lying Forward
Technique 16+
Strength 16+
Finishing 15+
First Touch 15+
Off The Ball 15+
Passing 14+
Vision 14+
Decisions 14+
Anticipation 14+
Dribbling 13+
Acceleration 13+
Agility 13+
Pace 12+
Flair 13+
Composure 13+
Long Shots 11+
Teamwork 13+

Attacking Midfielder

Technique 16+
First Touch 15+
Passing 15+
Vision 15+
Anticipation 14+
Off The Ball 15+
Decisions 15+
Flair 14+
Composure 13+
Acceleration 13+
Agility 14+
Pace 12+
Finishing 13+
Long Shots 11+
Teamwork 13+

The right Wide Midfielder

Main foot should be Right!

Dribbling 16+
Technique 16+
First Touch 15+
Acceleration 16+
Agility 16+
Flair 14+
Passing 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Decisions 13+
Vision 13+
Pace 13+
Anticipation 13+
Finishing 13+
Long Shots 11+

The Left Wide Midfielder

Main foot should be Right!

Acceleration 16+
Agility 16+
Dribbling 16+
Technique 15+
First Touch 14+
Flair 14+
Pace 14+
Off The Ball 13+
Crossing 11+
Decisions 11+
Passing 12+
Vision 11+
Anticipation 11+

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER (ATTACK)
Work Rate 14+
Teamwork 14+
Passing 15+
Technique 15+
First Touch 14+
Vision 14+
Decisions 14+
Composure 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Positioning 11+
Tackling 10+
Anticipation 13+
Dribbling 11+
Acceleration 11+
Pace 11+
Agility 11+

DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER
Work Rate 15+
Teamwork 14+
Positioning 13+
Marking 13+
Anticipation 13+
Tackling 13+
Strength 13+
Jumping Reach 10+
Acceleration 11+
Pace 11+
Agility 11+
Technique 11+
Passing 13+
Vision 11+

FULL BACKS
Acceleration 15+
Agility 12+
Pace 14+
Work Rate 14+
Tackling 13+
Positioning 12+
Marking 11+
Dribling 11+
Technique 11+
Passing 11+
Crossing 11+

CENTRAL DEFENDERS
Strength 16+
Positioning 16+
Marking 15+
Anticipation 15+
Acceleration 13+
Pace 13+
Agility 11+
Concentration 14+
Jumping Reach 13+
Tackling 14+
Work Rate 13+

GK
Reflexes 16 +
One on Ones 16 +
Handling 15+
Concentration 14+
Communication 13+
Command Of Area 13+
Agility 14+

GOOD AND BAD PPMs FOR THE POSITIONS:
(Please notice that some PPMs are good for one position and bad for other position so if you are planning to use some players on few positions then don't train them the PPMs which can be "Bad")

DEEP LYING FORWARD
GOOD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Plays One-Twos", "Moves Into Channels"
BAD - "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap"

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos", "Gets Forward Whenever Possible", "Moves Into Channels"

WIDE MIDFIELDERS
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos"

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER (ATTACK)
GOOD - "Plays One-Twos", "Gets Forward Whenever Possible"
BAD - "Comes Deep To Get Ball", "Stays Back At All Times"

Last edited:
1st one to reply. Although I haven't bought the game yet.....Last year has been success with the midfield marking tactics

Will give this a run now on my Rangers save. Personally not a huge fan of F9 strikers so this setup looks like a winner - time will tell!

Hey there. I follow carefully your tactics.
The reverse position possible when installing these tactics
I'm sorry I do not speak English.
View attachment 987946View attachment 987947

Mate, I'm not sure that I understand correctly what you mean... but if you are asking about possibility to make a mirror version of the tactic in order to be able to use a left footed winger and a left footed wide midfielder then I'd say yes it's possible to do that...

Bro can you make a mirror version with aml inside forward?

You can't really train ML as Inside Forward. So shall we train them as Wide Playmaker or Winger? Let's say Ronaldo or Neymar for example

Last edited: