Ugk4MKi.png

Even worse than the predator tactic.

Can I change Winger to Inside Forward if I have one player left footed and one right? Also when you change to mirror you change only positions or something yet?

Last edited:

The mirror version has been added to the OP.

Can I change Winger to Inside Forward if I have one player left footed and one right? Also when you change to mirror you change only positions or something yet?

Some other tactical instruction should be mirrored too...

I've updated the OP and added the mirror version.

The mirror version has been added to the OP.

Some other tactical instruction should be mirrored too...

I've updated the OP and added the mirror version.

What about changing Winger into Inside Forward if my wide players both are different foot?

Hi TFF,

You probably tried this already but did you run a test with the DLF centrally positioned? I only ask because tactically speaking it makes sense to have him as focal point dead centre and then the CM Attack has more space to run into?

My LM is killing it. The most important position if you ask me. He has scored 80 % of the goals so far.

What about changing Winger into Inside Forward if my wide players both are different foot?

I wouldn't to do that because the tactic will become much less efficient if you change Winger to Inside Forward.

Hi TFF,

You probably tried this already but did you run a test with the DLF centrally positioned? I only ask because tactically speaking it makes sense to have him as focal point dead centre and then the CM Attack has more space to run into?

Hey mate,

there are some reasons why the tactic works more efficient if the striker has the asymmetrical position... speaking generaly it greatly improves the attacking build-up play.

btw how bad is using player with comes deep to get ball as AMC? For example in Arsenal should Ozil be used there?

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the team's width.

- tweaked the throw-ins setup.

btw how bad is using player with comes deep to get ball as AMC? For example in Arsenal should Ozil be used there?

I wouldn't say that it's too critical for such quality player as Ozil.

Thing is Cazorla is also 4 stars and doesn't have this PPM.

They both are good and will be performing more or less equally it's almost impossible to say definitely who is better.

Btw, Ozil has "Come Deep To Get Ball" PPM that is undesirable for AMC position and Cazorla has "Shots From Distance" PPM that is also undesirable for AMC position... so they both have small issues but their advantages easily outweighs their issues.

I'm sure during the season you'll have to rotate them because of injures/cards/tiredness.

Well if I was to start Arsenal save should I buy Cavani or Higuain (has bad offside PPM) + something (he's cheaper) ?

Last edited: