i did just look to see where he could play and i think i might re train him like you say, obviously he can be a massive player for everton so dont want to miss out on him i will keep an eye out for more tactics of yours if your going to post :) loved this one dominated west brom better game then any others all season first clean sheet for 10 games aswell

Really happy with how this has went in my Newcastle save. I'm 3rd after 23 games...3 points off top. Nosebleed territory for the Toon Army!!!

View attachment 463493View attachment 463491View attachment 463490

Newcastle are well endowed in the DMC area, but I was struggling for ML and MR talent. Retrained Ben Arfa as ML and Sissoko as MR. Both have been great.

Not only that but we've sauntered into the Capital One Cup Final. I'll be a geordie legend if I win a trophy.

Might even get to motorboat that redhead from Geordie Shore.

View attachment 463489

Great been waiting for this tactic had a load of success with it in 13 :D

2hyxw7c.jpg

the tactic is very very good :)

Finished my season at Newcastle. Capital Cup & FA Cup winners!!!!

3rd in the league, only 4 points behind winners Man Utd. Straight into Champions League. Average players values have inflated, letting me sell and improve squad.

Finished my season at Newcastle. Capital Cup & FA Cup winners!!!!

3rd in the league, only 4 points behind winners Man Utd. Straight into Champions League. Average players values have inflated, letting me sell and improve squad.

That's a great season well done mate! I'm currently 6th with Villa, no signings. Can't see myself breaking into the top 5 but pretty happy with 6th.

View attachment 463434
View attachment 463433

Just finished my season with Villa. Finished a very respectable 7th place and managed to qualify for the Europa League. As you can see from the player ratings, the DMs are key making a lot of crucial tackles. Though its best to take into account:

• [*=center]This is my first game on FM14 after buying it yesterday, so I am still learning the ropes (player interactions seem to have different consequences to FM13 and I managed to make enemies with Vlaar and Benteke, destoying my best 2 players morale)
    [*=center]I made no signings
    [*=center]Its a BETA version of the game, so the tactic is probably not running as smoothly as it would on the full version (lots of bugs).

Anyone who would like their results included on the OP, please provide screen shots of at least a completed season and I will link it. Many thanks.

I am now thinking of testing it in the lower leagues. Will starts as a Skrill North/South team as I would like to complete the English Hero challenge early doors :)

In fairness Sean I don't think the overall game will be changed once officially released. It is well noted over at SI that this is pretty well the final product.

Just about to finish Newcastle season 2. Will provide a detailed post with screenshots very soon.

Nice results, have added to the OP. Did you find it more difficult this season with all the European games on top of the domestic season? I found that a lot on FM13, particularly if I had a tight budget meaning I didn't have great squad depth.

Yeah, I had a bad start to season 2 because I made a few signings and no doubt they needed to gel. It's tempting to accept the huge bids for my starting players, but I don't want to rebuild so fast.

That said, the likes of Obertan, Shane Ferguson & Marveaux all did well in CL games when I had to rotate. We finished the season well, and the transfer market looks tasty for the start of season 3.

amazing tactic

Started as Arsenal lost to Norwich and drew with Southampton and had an awful pre-season trying to recreate my FM 13 tactic. Conceded some awful goals. Stuck this tactic n and have not lost since. Beat Dortmund 3-0 at home.

Last edited: