Wondering if Any of the new roles introduced could benefit this tactic?

Pretty good preseason with Everton:
View attachment 463339
+16 goal difference.

Also made quite a few signings, so tactic has taken a while to become fluid

Hi seanhrfc

I will try this tactic with RB Leipzig from Germany and see if I can get them to perform again as I didt in FM13 with your tactic.

You could score quite alot from near post corners in 13.

Is it the same with this routine on 14?

You could score quite alot from near post corners in 13.

Is it the same with this routine on 14?

My centre back has 8 from 19 so far, think another one or two from corners as well so pretty much every other game.

This is with Boreham Wood.

First season with Milan (with some transfer to improve the defense) and third place in Serie A. Not so good in CL but it's a great result for this Milan.

I think changing one of (at least anyway) DMs to half back would be worth a try.

I think changing one of (at least anyway) DMs to half back would be worth a try.

Tried this and didn't particularly like it. As they're only on defence stance, they don't get forward at all and it doesn't create the 'arc' around the oppositions penalty area that seems to work well with the two wingers and DMs on support.

Nice progress with Boreham wood, any cheap signings that you would recommend? I have started a Stock Rising Career - to bring up Stockport.

Nice progress with Boreham wood, any cheap signings that you would recommend? I have started a Stock Rising Career - to bring up Stockport.

I've highlighted the ones who are worth getting in - raided Forest Green for loans as they have loads of half decent players available. Darvill is my top scorer

just won the championship with birmingham first season only signed free transfers quality tactic:)

Now I have played some games and so far its going pretty good.
I have noly lost one game and its was against mighty FC Bayern M?nchen.
One more think is that my defence is not that strong, we are still making too many mistakes.
But I think when I get too next season I can get some better players.
View attachment 398857
View attachment 398858
View attachment 398860
View attachment 398862

Nice start, and losing 2-1 to Bayern AET is not a bad effort either. How quick is your back line? I find that mistakes are made a lot more often when a couple of slower players are in the back line.