Have loved your tactics for a long time,but now on 14.2.2 it has been a catastrophe..1-5 to chelsea, 0-6 to city, and the list goes on...do you think you can look at it and maybe correct some things? Cheers Richard

V2 doesnt work,i have players good enough to dominate premier league but lose 06,and 1-5 all the time..HELP

With Nastasic and Doria at the back it shouldnt matter.. I will try though and get back to you..

Last edited:
Just a quick update on my Spurs Game using V2 of this tactic.
In March, 2nd in the league 4 point off top with a game in hand, won the league cup and in semi of Europa League

and not really made huge signings, only Coetnrao and Damiao

Good tactic so far but any good set piece suggestions for this as I never score (much like Spurs in real life)

Completed season with spurs - see previous posts and images

2nd in league
won league cup
Won Europa League

start of 2nd season only added few youth players due to squad size , just beat barce in super cup and sitting top if league coning into November

great formation

I really feel like I'm cheating when using this tactic, it's just too good.
This is my first season With Elche who are newly promoted and predicted to finish 19th in La Liga.
No transfers are made, the entire season was played with the starting squad.
View attachment 497349
View attachment 497343View attachment 497356
View attachment 497362View attachment 497378
great klofer
I have little bit problems against bigger teams in europe, please tell me which teamtalks are you using and training?

great klofer
I have little bit problems against bigger teams in europe, please tell me which teamtalks are you using and training?

Full Match training with tactics only untill season start, then def positioning with 30% match training, rest before and after games, Balanced overall training on average intensity with the occassional fitness week on low intensity.

As for team talks I always go with something neutral for the overall team talk, like good luck or something like than, then I do I have faith in you for individual talks (I completetly believe you got what it takes).

Thanks
I started new season with Full match training (7 weeks before start season) like this - first 2 weeks fitness high, than 2 weeks tactics high, rest of season Team Cohesion + Def.Positioning... and of course 30% match training with rest only after games...
Team talks using Raikan007 team talks FM14,really useful... Finished half of season with great results...
Have you played more season with Elche?

Last edited:
Just plugged this in for use with Oxford City, looks good so far. If anyone's interested I've made a spreadsheet for comparing players: there's an individual worksheet for each position, taking the basic attributes and primary attributes required for each position to create a rating out of 100 for each player. All you have to do is plug the attributes into the spreadsheet and it gives you the rating under 'OVR'. Here's a Mediafire link (you need to download it), although I've never uploaded anything there before, much less an Excel file, so I'm not sure if it'll work. Hope this isn't breaking any rules as well. Thanks again for the tactic.

Last edited:
anyone still using this tactic? I had amazing results with V2 until new patch... also on FM13 this was surely best tactic