Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

How do you guys perform with the 4-4-1-1? I always got better results with the original one. Never made this works. What's your experiences?

AWESOME TACTIC

Copa del Rey and UEFA Europa League winner in my second year with SEVILLA FC, also third in Liga BBVA behind Madrid y Barcelona

f***ing awesome!View attachment 374706

How do you guys perform with the 4-4-1-1? I always got better results with the original one. Never made this works. What's your experiences?

The best results i've had with the sacchi's tactics is with the 4411. Eriksen as trequartista kills it.

Anyone have the download link for the 4-4-1-1? and did Seanhrfc create the 4-4-1-1 also?

Hi all, I have a pretty stupid question - I'm quite new here (well maybe not new registration, but just have time to play some FM2013). Is this tactic from the first page updated for the latest update of FM13? Seems to be a great one, want to manage middlesbrough and it might work with this team. Just dont know if i need to search for an update in next pages, or simply download the one from 1st page.

Thanks for replay.

Hi all, I have a pretty stupid question - I'm quite new here (well maybe not new registration, but just have time to play some FM2013). Is this tactic from the first page updated for the latest update of FM13? Seems to be a great one, want to manage middlesbrough and it might work with this team. Just dont know if i need to search for an update in next pages, or simply download the one from 1st page.

Thanks for replay.

the 1 on the first page is the 1 you need

Just hit 1st Februay, first season with my LFC side. I started using this tactic after the first game of the season, so I plugged it in second game. It was shaky whilst I waited for full familiarity, but once I got full familiarity we went on a 10 game unbeaten streak, 8 of these I didn't concede. However I hit December and have now won once in like 8/9 games and now I lie in tenth. I just can't seem to grab a win! Looking for this thread everyone always seems to do very well first season, how come I just cant win?

@steveneales,

During the winning streak what was your reaction? Do you alert the team for don't get complacent in post match game and in press conferences, etc? Maybe that's one of the reasons.

Also, what's your selection for the matches? Always the same or you try to really micro manage? Like selecting the players with best morale, adapting to opponents weaknesses and strengths, chat with the players after a good or bad performance etc. Do you try to do team meetings? It's a key factor in this approach having all the players ultra motivated to do their job.
Maybe change the team talks and motivate your players even when they don't play good football. As this an high energetic approach, players really need to be fit, with high morale and totally in the game.

Maybe it's something in man management. Today I've won the Premier with Liverpool using this tactic, with 88 points, after a not so good start.

Cheers

Sorry for any bad English.

But from our saves or from all the teams?

From my saves with this tactic:

GK- Lloris;
RB- Walker;
LB- Ekotto;
CB- Skrtel & Garay;
DMC- Gerrard & Lucas;
RM- Salvio;
LM- Gaitán;
CF- Sigurdson;
AF- Adebayor

But from our saves or from all the teams?

From my saves with this tactic:

GK- Lloris;
RB- Walker;
LB- Ekotto;
CB- Skrtel & Garay;
DMC- Gerrard & Lucas;
RM- Salvio;
LM- Gaitán;
CF- Sigurdson;
AF- Adebayor
think he means if you could have any player with money not being a problem

Oh ok.

So:
GK- Lloris;
RB- Walker
CB- Pique & Hummels;
LB- Lahm;
DMC- Gerrard & Xabi Alonso;
RM- Salvio;
LM- Mata;
ST- Messi and Ronaldo

This is a mix between a balanced team and some personal preferences.

Both I guess, money no object or if you think your current teams are pretty awsome then post them also:)

This tactic has been amazing for me on my Ajax save. I am about a quarter way through my 4th season and so far I have won:

4 Dutch Super Cups
3 Dutch Cups
3 League titles

And currently top of league and into 4th round of Dutch Cup.

European wise I still have not won but I think that's mainly down to not spending enough on world Class player (I'm a little tight when it comes to spending)

In champions league:

Season 1 Grp stage
Season 2 Semi-Finals
Season 3 1st Rnd
Season 4 Currently top of Grp

Euro Cup

Season 1 Semi-Finals

For last 3 seasons I've scored 100 goals or more in league with this tactic and conceded no more than 29 which I think is very good:)

Few screen shots :)

View attachment 375892 View attachment 375894 View attachment 375895 View attachment 375897

View attachment 375898 View attachment 375899 View attachment 375900 View attachment 375901

View attachment 375902 View attachment 375903 View attachment 375904

Sorry if it's a long post but just wanted to share:) Again, a great tactic:))))

Also just to add.... I've been offered 8 jobs so far in my 4th Season Newcastle twice, Stoke, Aston villa, Arsenal, Malaga, Sevilla and Schalke:) Turned them all down so far.:)