herne do you think play withe a cm and 2 amc and 1 st would work?

herne do you think play withe a cm and 2 amc and 1 st would work?

Using a CM (maybe a DLP?) could be very good as that might promote a nice link between defence and attack and have an extra body in midfield to help break up opposition attacks.

Of course it might also crash and burn ;). Try it out and let us know :).

Using a CM (maybe a DLP?) could be very good as that might promote a nice link between defence and attack and have an extra body in midfield to help break up opposition attacks.

Of course it might also crash and burn ;). Try it out and let us know :).

thanks will give it a go with my rangers save let you know how i get on

Trixy - can you please try to keep to tactic related discussions rather than petty arguements. Thanks

now this sounds like some 1 that has been banned b4

Stop replying to anything that is not a tactical discussion.

If someone wants to say something smartass, let them and just ignore it / don't reply. Best way to stop trolls is to stop feeding them.

don't feed the troll :)

banned once again!

he goes straight to my threads and trolls! sorry you got him here too!

Herne,

I gonna test your tactic (brazil 1970 2.1) and let you know what my results are.

My testing team: Olympic Marseille, patch 13.3.3

Herne,

I gonna test your tactic (brazil 1970 2.1) and let you know what my results are.

My testing team: Olympic Marseille, patch 13.3.3

Great :).

I'll be interested in your results, and also, if you found any issues, what you could tweak (if needed) to improve things for your OM team.

so your brazil tac is sean back6 but with your change to the front 4 it looks cool might have to give it a go

Herne79,

The Brazil tactic is absolutely superb!!! I playing with an old Spurs save and are on an 19 game unbeaten run 15W and 4D.

What I like about it is that it incorrporates every type of play: from DMC to AMC, from Winger to Inside Forward. The goals are shared out equally amongst the team and the defense is ****** solid as a rock.

Well done for the tweak. If anyone can make it better i'll be surprised. I think you've hit the nail on the head with your first attempt!!!

I'm with Spurs too and I used that tweak, the Brazil tactic. Defoe and Adebayor were injured so I've opted to that because I don't have a proper AF.

Nice football played, Dembele at IF role has been amazing with nice combinations with Dempsey upfront. And this one makes possible to play Gylfi and Holtby in their proper role! But, when Ade and Defoe return, guess I'll probably return to 2 strikers.