Herne79,

Which of the 4231 tactics would you use in cup finals/semi's at (Neutral grounds)?
I think it will depend what the match odds are.

Firm favourites, use attacking. Short odds favourites or underdogs, Control.

I think it will depend what the match odds are.

Firm favourites, use attacking. Short odds favourites or underdogs, Control.
There are two versions!?!?! Didn't know this! Only one I've been using is Control

just gave the control tac a go with my man city save first season just beat chelsea at home 8-0 aguero got 6 he was playing amc will give it a go for the rest of the season ill let you know how i get on

just gave the control tac a go with my man city save first season just beat chelsea at home 8-0 aguero got 6 he was playing amc will give it a go for the rest of the season ill let you know how i get on

I think I have too many saves, but you beat me by far. ahah :)

Nice result mate!

There are two versions!?!?! Didn't know this! Only one I've been using is Control

For the 4231 wingless formation there is an attacking and a control version. If you've only been using control up till now with all that success, just carry on with the one :).

Wow, top result :)

I think I have too many saves, but you beat me by far. ahah :)

Nice result mate!

i only have 11 lol and it was this 1 that i was thinking about not playing but after that win ill see how it goes

Finished 5th first season in Prem with Altrincham. Lost League Cup final to Man City

View attachment 329762

NEW STADIUM!! Sadly it wasn't named after me (even though I took the club from Blue Square North to Europe in 6 years)

View attachment 329763

Will stay here until we move into the new stadium then I'll test the 4231 elsewhere, Brazil maybe where I'd say it would be epic with the amount of AMs there

4-2-3-1 without wingers definitely must try with milan...looks deadly.

As promised here is the release of my new tweak. I would consider this tweak to be as strong as the original tactic, but allows different opportunities. The complete forward has been moved into AM and utilised as a (tweaked) Trequartista. Therefore, this tactic uses that no. 10 who is the star player in your team.

Please note that this will not work with a weak trequartista - looking for dribbling, first touch, finishing, passing, technique, anticipation, decisions, flair, creativity, off the ball, pace, agility, balance, acceleration.

As promised here is the release of my new tweak. I would consider this tweak to be as strong as the original tactic, but allows different opportunities. The complete forward has been moved into AM and utilised as a (tweaked) Trequartista. Therefore, this tactic uses that no. 10 who is the star player in your team.

Please note that this will not work with a weak trequartista - looking for dribbling, first touch, finishing, passing, technique, anticipation, decisions, flair, creativity, off the ball, pace, agility, balance, acceleration.
Excellent :)

OP updated.

Just finished my first season with Roma using this tweak. Screenshots speak for themselves!

View attachment 331140View attachment 331141View attachment 331142View attachment 331143

i want to ask you do you use any oppositional instructions.. and if you dont have a good assistant manager what do you use..? thanks a lot