rehan14

Reaction score
As its been many months since ive played fm2013, I thought i would make it a little exciting

i have basically bought the exact players we have now and have started a new season. Therefore ozil and flamini are in....

i must say, it has rekindled my love of this amazing game... In the past, i have had the likes of neymar and falcao and its a good feeling of maintaining realism when it comes to arsenal

however, there is a catch to me epiphany... I will only make real life purchases (thats right you heard it)

Therefore, im sure i will complete many seasons before the jan transfer window so i can only use the current crop and rely on youth and regens to succeed... A huge challenge but one i look forward to

so far i am 2nd after 21 games and in the last 16 of champs league

i will give updates and would appreciate any thoughts ;p

Why is your league table so weird? like it has 2 sides? ;o

Everyone can win the title with Arsenal (besides Wenger), try to win it with a team like cardiff/crystal palace/wba and then we might have something here.

Everyone can win the title with Arsenal (besides Wenger), try to win it with a team like cardiff/crystal palace/wba and then we might have something here.

why so harsh? your telling me your guaranteed to win the league with arsenal 1st WITHOUT using a tactic you've downloaded? telling you mate, its not that easy

Thanks mate... Even though I've won the treble in an arsenal save I had before (1st season), this was more special because I used the exact squad we currently have :)

Why make such a tedious comment when it was outlined what my intentions are... To win the league without making unrealistic transfers is easier said then done ;p

why so harsh? your telling me your guaranteed to win the league with arsenal 1st WITHOUT using a tactic you've downloaded? telling you mate, its not that easy

Thanks for the backup mate... I ve never used a downloaded tactic and have had huge success with my patented 4-1-2-2-1 formation (I have loads of threads based on this formation) This makes the success more satisfactory as Im not tempted by the likes of Isco, Lewandowski and Neymar, who are all available ;p

Thanks for the backup mate... I ve never used a downloaded tactic and have had huge success with my patented 4-1-2-2-1 formation (I have loads of threads based on this formation) This makes the success more satisfactory as Im not tempted by the likes of Isco, Lewandowski and Neymar, who are all available ;p

I can tell, playing with the likes of flamini who is bar far a PL winning dm on football manager lool so who did you sign?

Guys, stop being such little girls and take my comment more as a motivation.
Yes, i repeat, it's very easy to win the league with arsenal. I'm currently trying to win the league with crystal palace (media prediction 20), i'm playing with lfc's marshall update, without making any transfers, just imagine how hard that is in the first season. Winning the league with a strong team like arsenal and also investing money it's a piece of cake.

You need to sort your attitude out, it's you acting like a *****. Not everyone aims to make a tactic that makes a team expected bottom to finish top.

I know exactly what you mean, mate. The amount of games you read about where someone plays as a top team and signs Neymar, Isco etc. etc. So much more satisfying to try and do it without outlandish transfers... Same goes for the rent-a-kit saves where people take a lower team and check players off a wonderkid list. *yawn*

Good work on this project. Though I cant help thinking that a title-winning Arsenal team (such as yours) would maybe capitalise and bring in a few big names :p

I can tell, playing with the likes of flamini who is bar far a PL winning dm on football manager lool so who did you sign?

Exactly ;) flamini is nit that good.... Signed only him and ozil and not gonna buy anyone now

wish me lick

You need to sort your attitude out, it's you acting like a *****. Not everyone aims to make a tactic that makes a team expected bottom to finish top.

I second that

I know exactly what you mean, mate. The amount of games you read about where someone plays as a top team and signs Neymar, Isco etc. etc. So much more satisfying to try and do it without outlandish transfers... Same goes for the rent-a-kit saves where people take a lower team and check players off a wonderkid list. *yawn*

Good work on this project. Though I cant help thinking that a title-winning Arsenal team (such as yours) would maybe capitalise and bring in a few big names :p

Exactly mate... I bought neymar and isco after 2 seasons as swansea which is hilarious

i find this a tougher challenge as i cannot add and my current squad are gonna eventually get older...

youth is the future for me so looking forward to it

Well good job then achieving the same results as everyfuckingbody else have already realized, winning the premierleague with a strong team.

You truly are one sad little person.

the beauty of the game is that you can play it and enjoy it in so many ways
you can make a dream team
do a rags to riches save
try to develop players
be shrewd in the market
be a tactician etc etc

at the end of the day it doesnt matter how someone else plays it, all that matters is what gives you most enjoyment out of the game.

Guys we have another troll, best not to bother replying to him.

At least I'm not a moron like you.

Quite frankly, you have made a silly remark which a couple of people havent appreciated

throwing names at people isn't really right considering its my thread so please lets stick to the topic