Rehan, I like this idea and I have started a new save with Arsenal.

So let me get this right, unless you go at the same pace as the real world season you are going to pass into other seasons very quickly. So is your plan not sign anyone at all as you pass through the future seasons.

Rehan, I like this idea and I have started a new save with Arsenal.

So let me get this right, unless you go at the same pace as the real world season you are going to pass into other seasons very quickly. So is your plan not sign anyone at all as you pass through the future seasons.

Yes... make sure you use LFC Marshall summer update which I didn't :(

By the time January comes, fm2014 will be released so I will not be buying anyone... Its all about development and regens...

Thus, my squad mirrors arsenals at this present time... Its a challenge believe me ;p

Yeah. Just because you haven't been told that we have done anything to the offending user doesn't mean that nothing has happened. You reported 2 posts. One of which has been acted upon while the other one was about as offensive as a Miley Cyrus music video. Calling someone a 'piece of **** idiot' is probably the worst insult I have actually ever seen on these forums, so I suggest maybe working on your material for a while before deciding to take the option of insulting people back.

The best way to respond is to ignore the post and report it. Not all the moderators read every post in every thread, we physically can't. If you can't help rising to someone calling you a **** over the internet then you probably shouldn't be using forums, as while it's not a particularly nice thing to be called, it's still relatively tame in comparison to what someone could call you.

In future, before having a cry and using ****** insults, report the posts that actually offend you, all of them, so the staff can get around to sorting the users that are using the inappropriate language and abusing other members.

Honestly, I have no idea who made you a moderator on this forum, but, clearly you have no idea what you are supposed to do. I've been insulted over and over and you took no action, I only reported two guys because that should've been enough, although there were 3-4 people on that page insulting me, but obviously you couldn't read more than one post, after all reading posts it's not your "job", it's not like you are a moderator here ...
Also, being called a ****, ****, idiot, imbecile, dumbass and tons of other insults are not in any way offensive in your opinion, I'm on the internet, it's something normal, tame, as you've called it.

Honestly, I have no idea who made you a moderator on this forum, but, clearly you have no idea what you are supposed to do. I've been insulted over and over and you took no action, I only reported two guys because that should've been enough, although there were 3-4 people on that page insulting me, but obviously you couldn't read more than one post, after all reading posts it's not your "job", it's not like you are a moderator here ...
Also, being called a ****, ****, idiot, imbecile, dumbass and tons of other insults are not in any way offensive in your opinion, I'm on the internet, it's something normal, tame, as you've called it.

Haven't you been banned?

Hahah, I wish it was my job! Imagine all the ******* I would get.

Been a huge weekend of playing my 2nd season

im in the last game of the season and top by only a 2 goal advantage over man city... Playing middlesbrough in the last game so need to win and win well

also in the champs league final vs barcelona so its close to an awesome season...

Will update hopefully with the double ;)

Been a huge weekend of playing my 2nd season

im in the last game of the season and top by only a 2 goal advantage over man city... Playing middlesbrough in the last game so need to win and win well

also in the champs league final vs barcelona so its close to an awesome season...

Will update hopefully with the double ;)

can you believe that my hard drive has been damaged!!!!!!

right before the biggest games... Just hoping i can transfer the data via a usb adaptor

Did you just use the original database or use LFCMarshall's Update? I assume the former which is a shame as you would have had Gedion Zelalem who is a beast.

Best of luck building Arsenal into a ''fountain of youth'', could get some great regens through to develop. Some players in the U18s have good potential, be sure to get developing them as soon as possible.

I started again and used LFCMarshalls update...

just completed my first season and ive won...... League, league cup & champions league!!!!!

zelalem is amazing already and gnabry is the future....

i want to thank to you, it is very good tac, give me a title challange with parma in serie a.