owen7

Reaction score
sky-sports-news.jpg

SkySportsNews_Carousel_354x200.jpg_102863009.jpg

Breaking News!
Arsene Wenger has been Sacked by Arsenal

ArseneWengerR_468x510.jpg

"I'm out"

Today it has been announced that Arsenal have sacked Arsene Wenger. Arsene has been with Arsenal for many seasons although many Arsenal fans are not really disheartened.
We decided to interview a few supporters.

johnnyrotten2ho1.jpg

Sky Reporter: How upset are you on the sacking of Arsene Wenger?
Local Fan: Not very upset, he did not bring us many trophies and we were a laughing stock
Sky Reporter: Also who do you want to take the post at Arsenal?
Local Fan: I want Pep to come from Barcelona or maybe Moyes from Everton!

--Another Interview--

Sky Reporter: Are you angry or upset with the Arsenal board over the sacking of Arsene?
Local Fan: Nah, ah mean its a shame yah know. He's been with us for some time was hoping for something good from him kno' wada mean?
Sky Reporter: Yes, and who would you want to be the new manager?
Local Fan: Urrr, I don kno really, yah kno anyone whose good enough to take the post.
Sky Reporter: ...Right

=====
THE ODDS
=====

_44425471_moyes.jpg

Moyes: 10/1

Frank-Rijkaard.jpg

Rijkaard: 12/1

Pep_Guardiola_.jpg

Pep: 15/1

6D78F661-BDF9-1B8E-90E11678F5FDBAF7.jpg

O'Niel: 12/1

roberto-martinez1.jpg

Martinez: 20/1

Who will get the job?

===============

Martin O'Neil signs a four year deal with Arsenal
mon_189923t.jpg

Martin O'Neil signed a four year deal with Arsenal.
The full interview can be seen on skysports.com
Here are some samples taken out of the interview.

Harry: Congrats on signings a four year deal with Arsenal, what will be your aim or aims for this season?

O'Neil
: Well I want to bring some silverware this season for the fans who have waited some time for.

Harry
: Will you be bringing any players from Aston Villa to Arsenal?

O'Neil
: Well there are a few I will be trying to get, as we all know Arsenal don't seem to have many English players or youths. I do want to bring in some English players as Arsenal have been slammed many times for not having enough and this will help the England national teams as we train up the English youths.

Harry
: Have you got anyone in mind to bring in from Villa?

O'Neil
: Well I would want to bring in possibly Young or Agbonlahor.

Harry
: Does this mean you will only be bringing in English talents to Aston Villa?

O'Neil
: No, I may bring in some foreign talent but I do want things to change around here.

Harry: Okay, thanks Martin and have a good day.

O'Neil: You too, bye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsenal defeat Reserves
Arsenal defeat the Reserves by 3 goals to nil.
Van Persie got Arsenal off to an amazing start by scoring a powerful effort just after three minutes.

Van Persie then doubled the lead as he fed on a Coquelin error.

Carlos Vela completed the scoring in the 36th minute as he placed the shot into the bottom of the net.

The game was played behind closed doors.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A New Face
ashley-young-wallpaper-16-218x298.jpg

Arsenal have signed Ashley Young for £15 Million.

Ashley Young said after the completion of the signing "I am very happy to join Arsenal, they seem like a big club and I knew since Martin O'Neil have joined them they will be going places. I hope to help out the team bring silverware that they deserve."

Martin O'Neil stated "I'm very happy to bring Ashley to Arsenal, we both have had an amazing relationship at Villa and I hope to carry it on as I manage Arsenal. He is an exciting player who plays exciting football just like Arsenal. He will fit in well."

images

Carlton Cole Rejects Arsenal for £7 Million

Martin O'Neil was looking to bring in more English talent with Ashley Young but Carlton Cole rejected the contract and did not want to take negations further.

O'Neil stated "I have been a big fan of Carlton and it's upsetting he rejected the contact, although I still do hope of bringing more English talent to Arsenal."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
images

Arsenal Get Off TO Winning Ways

Morton 0 Arsenal 4

Van Persie got Arsenal off to an amazing start as he scored after 38 seconds. He then doubled the lead as he scored again nearing the 5th minute. Arshavin then made it 3-0 in the 22nd minute to extend the lead to 3-0. Vela then came on as a sub and made it 4-0 in the 68th minute with a shot from the edge of the area.

Martin O'Neil said "Arsenal looked very fluent today and had great finishing, Young played well with Walcott on the other side and Arshavin in the middle. They are not Premiership opposition but I am still pleased with the win."

Last edited:
.....Quite unrealistic if you ask me for a manager to be sacked after 2 games with one of them being a friendly and then O'Neill saying that he is here for only one season before the campaign starts also,Good Luck but I wont be following

.....Quite unrealistic if you ask me for a manager to be sacked after 2 games with one of them being a friendly and then O'Neill saying that he is here for only one season before the campaign starts also,Good Luck but I wont be following
True mate, but you got to realise he wasn't sacked for losing the game. He was sacked for abusing his own fans when it was his tactics that went wrong not the fans. Also your right about the O'Neil thing too.
Cheers for the input mate :)

True mate, but you got to realise he wasn't sacked for losing the game. He was sacked for abusing his own fans when it was his tactics that went wrong not the fans. Also your right about the O'Neil thing too.
Cheers for the input mate :)

nvm,try looking at some other stories to get some tips on a better layout too,I will keep an eye on this but I suggest you delete all posts and start fresh

nvm,try looking at some other stories to get some tips on a better layout too,I will keep an eye on this but I suggest you delete all posts and start fresh
Delete? I know this seems stupid but wheres delete lol, unless you mean edit it and start fresh?

Delete? I know this seems stupid but wheres delete lol, unless you mean edit it and start fresh?

Yeah basically edit and start afresh and try to make it unique as much as possible,on these forums the stories that are unique have the most followers cos they are plenty of Arsenal stories around and what convinces me that your one is better than all of them.

Off-Topic-I have posted an update on my 'The kid from South Africa' story and I appreciate your support

I hope you take my criticism as well-thought feedback and not insultive

just looked through your story mate...and as ure asking my opinion ide say that you need to get rid of those coloured fonts as its too hard to read and stick to a particular format so it consistent, a little bit like mine. good use of pictures just keep it going and once you have more info on transfers and game syou will get a lot more followers. just not enough of a story yet...i will follow :)

No point in deleting anything. Just keep going and it'll pick up.

I'd delete the Moyes part and just have it as though Martin O'Neill coming in. As Moyes wouldnt really get sacked after 2 games, even if he did abuse fans :p
Good start though, good luck.

I took your guys thoughts removed it and O'Neil is manager straight off :), I'm just going to restart my laptop because FM Is being funny. Will edit my post in a min or too.
Please follow lads :)

Much better! :D I'm sure it'll be great anyway. Good signing with Ashley Young!

has this all been edited? as i dont understand how the comments relate to your story so im assuming its been changed? as what is there now looks good mate! good luck with this!

agbonlahor_26261t.jpg

Gabby Joins Arsenal for £15 Million
Gabby Agbonlahor has joined his former team mate Ashley Young and his former boss Martin O'Neil at Arsenal.
O'Neil said after the capture of Gabby "I am happy to rejoin with my former striker at Villa. His pace frightens defenders and I will be looking to give him some minutes in our next friendly." Agbonlahor stated "I couldn't refuse to join Arsenal, they are a big club and me and Martin had a good relationship which also helped me make my decision. Also my good friend Ashley has also joined and we both hope to bring silverware this season to Arsenal."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_45657121_arshavin_afp300.jpg

Barnet 0 Arsenal 2
Arsenal beat Barnet 2 goals to 0 as Arshavin scored a header to give Arsenal the lead. Diaby doubled Arsenal's lead with a close range finish.
Arshavin stated "I'm happy I think I played decent uhhh, I like playing under Martin he has made a suitable tactic for the team and uhh I think we win things this season."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
abou_diaby-43435.jpg

Diaby scores a brace
Doncaster 1 Arsenal 4
Ashley Young scored to make it 1-0 with Arshavin scoring to make it 2-0 to Arsenal. Diaby also scored nearing the 38th minute with a close range finish. The second half Doncaster scored from inside the box and then Diaby replied with another goal.
Diaby stated "I'm happy to help out my team with goals, and I hope to be scoring more goals this season. Martin gave me a target to reach this season on how many goals and I hope to score more then the target he gave me. Cheers"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
images

Genk 1 Arsenal 2
Fabregas scored a close range header to make it 1-0 for Arsenal. Silvestre then had a close range finish to make it 2-0 and Genk replied with a goal although they didn't have enough to make it 2-2.
Fabregas said "I was pleased with Arsenal's performance, although we gave away a goal which is disappointing, all in all good performance, and I am happy to help out my team with the goal. Thank you."

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Nice story, sign Gourcuff for £20m :)
:'( Out of money since I only was allowed to waste 31 and I wanted to bring more English talent in which Arsenal seem to lack. Also yes it's been edited thanks for the comments guys I might do another update this evening :)!
:wub: You all <).

Interesting start with England players coming in. What formation are you using?