Bit of a scrappy layout. Might want to make it a bit clearer.

Arsenal Get Into Friendly Cup Finals

2d7a8dc8d085.jpg

Arsenal had won the match before 11-0 against Boreham. Pretty much the whole midfield and strike force got each at least one goal.

Notably Randall came on to get 2 goals and Gabby came on to get 1 as well as Young starting off the goal feast.

Arsenal went high hopes into the semi finals against Regina which they had won 2-0.

Gabby Agbonlahor gave Arsenal the lead in under a minute and just before the second half Cassano scored an own goal.

Man of the match
: Ashley Young
Ashley Young stated "It was a good game, I thought the team played great and really as a team. Agbonlahor got us of to a good start and I'm glad to have the assist."

================================================
Arsenal win 'Friendly Cup'

arsenal-celebration-1.jpg

Arsenal get there first piece of silverware this season.

Bendtner scored one out of the 3 scored by Arsenal. Van persie doubled the lead for Arsenal and the captain Fabregas finishing of the rout.

Martin O'Neil stated "I'm glad to have brang some silverware already, although even Wenger brang the Emirates cup. It is not such a big achievement although it is always good to win. I am pleased with my squad and I will not make any changes now."

===================================================

atletico-madrid-home-shirt.jpg

Arsenal face Athletico in Champions League Qualifier
Arsenal have been drawn against opponents Athletico Madrid, Martin O'Neil believes it will be a tough game and Madrid should not be under-estimated. Here is what he said: "It defiantly is a tough draw, there are not many harder teams to face then Madrid to qualify but I believe we got enough quality in the squad to go through."

==========================
Also lads tell me how I can make the layout better.

Last edited:
No I like the layout
maybe space it out a bit that's it ;)

walcott_englandred.jpg

Arsenal start off with winning ways

images

Mathew scored an own goal giving Arsenal the lead, although then Fuller had equalized using his strength to get past the Arsenal back four.
Gabby Agbonlahor scored close range giving Arsenal the lead once again with Theo scoring another to make it 3-1 to Arsenal.
Last but not least it's that boy again, Arshavin who made it 4-1.

MOTM: Walcott - Used his pace well against Stoke and ran them ragged also capping the performance with a goal.

Managers view: "We got off to a good start although gave away a goal we pounced back. Walcott and Young was exceptional in the game and work really well on the wings. Good result for us."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
images

Arsenal do not take home advantage against At.Madrid

images
images

Arsenal had a bore draw with At.Madrid. Neither really looked to score and the only players who shone in that match were Senderos and Fabregas.

MOTM: Senderos - Was rock solid throughout the whole game.
Martin

Managers view: "Both teams were average, neither looked to really score. Fabregas seemed to be working well in midfield and Senderos being tight in the back. The only advantage I can see from this result is we did not give an away goal which is always great."

-----------------------------------------------------------
images

Arsenal hammer City

images

Arsenal got off to a good start with Fabregas who smashed a free-kick in although it hit the post, it hit Given on the back of the head and going in counting as an own goal for Shay.

Arsenal went in 1-0 up and in high spirits although the Brazilian magician Robinho used his pace to get past Sagna and give a great ball to Tevez who smashed it in.

Arsenal were a bit nervy as it was getting closer and closer to the full time whistle although around the 85th minute mark Theo Walcott popped up smashing it into the back of the net. Martin O'Neil and many Arsenal fans were relieved.

City tried to fight back to make it even, although this only resulted in an counter attack which Young got a tap in to make it 3-1.

MOTM: Theo - Ran City ragged again using his pace and again scoring. Good stuff.

Managers view: "We looked good out there, but we did have some nervy times. The outcome was good and we seem to have a game in hand. Theo was great and so was Fabregas pulling the strings."

-------------------------------------------------------

images

Arsenal make it through to the Champions League

images

Madrid got of to the better start, a lovely counter attack with Aguero coming 1 on 1 with the goal keeper and hammering it in.

At.Madrid went into half time with high spirits and came out in high spirits as they seemed to knock the ball about well. Martin O'Neil looked calm about the situation.

Bendtner came on for Theo who wasn't playing to well, and boy was that a good decision for O'Neil as he ran past the full back giving a good back to Gabby who just blasted it in. 1-1 as the Arsenal fans jumped for joy, they were heading into the next round as they got the away goal.

At.Madrid tried harder to get in another goal although again another Arsenal counter attack with another lovely goal. This time for Eduardo who also came on as a sub.

Although all subs were made, Eduardo went off injured and so did Bendtner. Arsenal were playing with 9 men for the last 10 seconds.

MOTM - Fabregas - Seemed to be pulling the strings in midfield. A real play maker.

Managers view: "Well Madrid got of to the better start but there was still pressure on them as all we needed is 1 goal to win which Agbonlahor provided. Although Gabby was looking tired and I felt Eduardo will get us a goal on a counter, which he did. I am pleased with out teams efforts and hope to win the competiton."

Last edited:
Nice stuff mate... How do u play gabby seems to have been a waste of money in my story... ?

Nice stuff mate... How do u play gabby seems to have been a waste of money in my story... ?

Well all the strikers I have is on complete deep forward (I think something like that) and on support. Also this is my formation for the user who asked:

arsenalt.png

Well there are a few I will be trying to get, as we all know Arsenal seem to have only one notable English player who is Wilshere

Like a manager would actually say that. Nothing increases morale better than dismissing a players ability XD

images

Champions League Draws
Arsenal were seeded first into group G along with Inter Milan, Bordeaux and Standard.

Martin O'Neils thoughts "Well this isn't the easiest of groups, we are facing the champions of Italy along with Bordeaux who are arguably one of the biggest threats in French football and Standard who are a strong threat from Belgium. We will have to be in form through-out the campaign if we want to reach the further stages of the Champions League. It will be hard but I have faith in Arsenal to do it.
--------------------------------------------
images

Liverpool vs Arsenal

Build Up

images

Hanson: It is the build up to Super Sunday! You are joining me and Walker as usual.
Walker: Yep, that's us!
Hanson: Who have you got to win, Liverpool or Arsenal?
Walker: Surely Liverpool, there playing at home and they are unbeaten and have really looked deadly.
Hanson: Well I'd have to agree, it's Liverpool to win it for us.
Walker: Although we can't write off Arsenal fully they do look better this season.
Hanson: Yes it will be a close tie, I think Liverpool should scrape the win though.
Walker: Here's kick off!

--------------------------------------------------------------

The game kicks off with a loud cheer from the Anfeild fans.
Fernando strikes 1-0 Liverpool.
Liverpool seem to be dominating the game, keeping the ball.
Arsenal seem to be getting back into the game with Walcott giving balls in.
Fernando is running Arsenal defense ragged 2-0 Liverpool.
Liverpool go in high spirits carrying a 2-0 lead as it is half time.
Arshavin gets in space! Passes to Gabby! Taps it in 2-1 Game on.
As were getting nearer to the end Liverpool look like they've won this..
Dossena goes in! Penalty!
Vela steps up...Pressure on the young lad..He slots it in the bottom corner 2-2.
Liverpool have a corner in the dieing moments of the game!
Kyrgiakos hits it in 3-2. It's sure over.
Full time 3-2.

MOTM: Fernando Torres - Scored two goals, deadly with his pace.

Managers view: "We didn't have many players seven were out. We could see we weren't playing that good without young and I couldn't look at the subs bench for strikers as Bendtner and Eduardo were out. I'm sure will bounce back next game."

images

Last edited:
Unlucky bout pool mate... At least u didn't cheat either... Just a suggestion could you underline or bold the
name of the scorer maybe? Just an idea...

Done mate thanks for the tips.
Will update tomo!
:)

MOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Update please :)

images

Arsenal 2 Burnley 2

Arsenal looked to dominate the game. Arsenal won a penalty! Thomas V steps up?...He misses?
Yet I do not know what provoked Arsenal to send him up there to take it.
Another penalty!
Andrei Arshavin steps up...He misses he blasts it over.
Yet another penalty to Arsenal..
Fabregas steps up..Slots it in the bottom corner 1-0
Gabby Agbonlahor gets the ball..Puts it in simple for Arsenal 2-0
Martin O'Neil decides to make his three subs already as Arsenal look tired.
Clichy is injured! Arsenal have no subs remaining they must finish the game with 10 men.
The Burnley midfielder slides in and Arshavin is also injured.
Arsenal must play with 9 men!
Burnley attack Arsenal and get a goal 2-1!
Again Burnley hit Arsenal and a 25 yard strike makes it even 2-2.
Full time 2-2.

MOTM - Walcott - Used his pace well against the Burnley full back.

Managers view: "Well we played very well and I decided to make my three subs early, as the players were looking really tired out there. Although then two players Clichy and Arshavin came out injured and it was 11 vs 9 men. I think that gave away the game. Disappointing we didn't score the other two penalties."

-------------------------------------------------------------

images

Arsenal 3 Birmingham 1

Andrei Arshavin makes it 1-0 in under a minute.
Arsenal seem to be dominating the game, keeping the ball.
Birmingham hit Arsenal on the counter with Christian putting it in
1-1.
Both teams go in level.
Arsenal keep attacking, only a matter till they score.
Arshavin pops up and strikes! 2-1.
Arsenal just keep attacking and Birmingham are cracking under pressure.
It's that Russian lad again, 3-1 hat-rick for Arshavin. Well deserved.
Full time 3-1.

MOTM - Andrei Arshavin - Bagging in a hatrick, looked immense today.

Managers view: "We played well today and it's a good response to the draw against Burnley. We showed we can bounce back and today was really all about Arshavin. A wonderful hat-trick by the Russian and I do believe he is our main man this season."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

images

Arsenal 3 Bordeaux 1

Agbonlahor makes it 1-0 already what a great start for Arsenal.
Bordeaux are not giving up.
Bordeaux win a penalty, and they make it 1-1,
Both teams go in level at half time and Martin is disappointed.
As it nears the 60th minute mark Carlos Vela comes on.
What a great choice it was! Vela cuts inside and smashes it in 2-1.
Sagna crosses it and Vela gets on the end of that! 3-1!
Bordeaux just keep attacking but it's a little too late.
Full time 3-1.

MOTM - Carlos Vela - Came of the bench to bag in 2 goals.

Managers view: "Arsenal came out better in the second half creating more chances. It was great to see young Vela coming on and banging in 2 goals for us as we get 3 valuable points in the Champions league."

--------------------------------------------------------------

images

Everton 0 Arsenal 1

Many chances are being created for both sides but no one is taking it.
Agbonlahor gets a chance! He misses, no one is taking there chances.
Another chance for Arsenal but non-taken.
Everton get a chance but it is also not taken.
Andrei Arshavin slots it home 1-0!
More chances being wasted.
Full time 1-0.

MOTM - Andrei Arshavin - Scoring the only goal in the game.

Managers view: "Well both sides were creating chances just none where being taken until Arshavin came and scored. I thought we looked good but I believe we have to take more chances as you never know what can happen. Again Arshavin looked good and he is the main man scoring for us at the moment looking in good form."

-----------------------------------------------------

Nice update mate, keep it up ;) Can i see a screeny of the league table.

Yet another brill update hard luck gainst burnley man... After all u were ten men down..,

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

My bad 9
men down
:(

images

Arsenal 1 Wigan 0

Arsenal are attacking but they can't finish there chances.
More chances are being created by Arsenal but still no one can find the target.
Arsenal are not giving up they just keep attacking.
Both teams go in even at half time.
Arsenal come out with even more determination and attack more.
Theo Walcott paces past the defender and slams it in! 1-0!
More chances are going to waste.
Full time 1-0.

MOTM - Theo - Destroyed the full back with his deadly pace and scored.

Managers view: "Well we played good and we were creating many chances. Just we need to finish of our chances. That game could have been an easy 4-0 for us but also most of our strikers are out."

-------------------------------------------------------

images

Arsenal 2 Inter Milan 3

Arsenal are attacking well and piling on pressure.
Inter Milan hit Arsenal on the counter and Milito puts it in 1-0
Arsenal keep attacking and Thomas puts it in for Arsenal! 1-1 Game on!
Both teams are creating chances just not putting them in.
Inter get a free kick and hits it, rebounded and Cambiasso puts it in. 2-1 Inter.
Gabby uses his pace and smashes it in 2-2! In the dieing moments of the game.
Inter give it another shot and it's that boy Diego scoring again 3-2 Inter.
Full time 3-2.

MOTM - Diego Milito - Scoring two goals for Inter.

Managers view: "It wasn't such a good performance, we let Diego get in twice when he could have been closed down. It was a great performance by Milan and we were just unlucky."
---------------------------------------------

images

Arsenal 0 Sunderland 0

Sunderland are attacking well but not taking there chances.
Arsenal start to get back into the game, but neither teams taking there chances.
More chances go begging.
Both teams go in even.
More chances created by Arsenal but still none taken.
Arsenal or Sunderland still not taking there chances.
Full time 0-0.

MOTM - Senderos - Was rock solid at the back.

Managers view: "Both teams were creating chances but none were taken. This was a valuable point as Sunderland are on form and the result could have been worse. I just think the team has to finish there chances of more."

-----------------------------------------------------

images

Fulham 1 Arsenal 2

Young gets Arsenal of to a great start with a wonder goal smashing it in 1-0!
Arsenal still attacking and Fulham are barely coping.
Young smashes it in again! 2-0!
Arsenal go in 2-0 up.
Arsenal just keep attacking but Fulham are holding tight.
Fulham attack and finish it with a goal 1-0.
Full time 2-1.

MOTM - Young - Scoring 2 goals

Managers view: "Young was on form today grabbing both our goals today. It would have been nice to keep a clean sheet but I believe we got too complacent. A good result against a decent Fulham side."
------------------------------------------
[My premiership table is not working but Liverpool are 1st]

This layout is much, much better than earlier updates!

Gets us a sceenshot of the League. If you dont know how, save it as a JPG in paint then upload through the manage attachments button in the posting page.

images

Arsenal 2 Blackburn 0

Arsenal are attacking Blackburn with a lot of force but Blackburn are able to with-stand the pressure.
Theo Walcott uses his pace to get past the defender, and he smashes it in 1-0.
Arsenal go in 1-0 up.
Blackburn are trying to get them selves back into the game but Arsenal's defense stand firm.
Arshavin gets past the defender into space and blasts it in 2-0!
Arsenal keep attacking hoping they'll get there third.
Full time 2-0.

MOTM - Theo - Ran the Blackburn defence ragged and capped the performance with a goal

Managers views: "We played well and kept attacking. Theo was immense today with his pace and also scored for us. Arshavin who is in form as well also got himself on the score sheet which impressed me."

-----------------------------------------------

images

Arsenal 3 Standard 0

Arshavin gets Standard off to a great start as he smashes it in 1-0.
Arsenal keep attacking and won't let Standard have the ball.
Fabregas pops up and puts it in 2-0!
Arsenal go in high spirits 2-0.
Standard are attacking more but cannot finish.
Fabregas gets into space and smashes it in 3-0.
Full time 3-0.

MOTM - Fabregas - Scored 2 for the team, pulled the strings in mid.

Managers view: "Arsenal looked like champions today. Great passing, great flowing football. It was also great to see the captain getting in 2 goals for the team."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

images

Arsenal 2 West Ham 1

West ham go on the counter and make it 1-0 Diamanti puts it in!
Arsenal are fighting back but West Ham aren't cracking.
Arshavin shoots but what a save.
The ball goes in the box from the corner, the ball is all over but Denilson runs and smashes it in 1-1 game on!
Both teams go in level.
Arsenal come out and overload on attacking.
West ham are just about holding on.
Another corner to Arsenal which Gallas attacks! 2-1!
Full time 2-1.

MOTM - Gallas - Was solid at the back and got a goal.

Managers view: "Arsenal scraped a win today but we got 3 valuable points. Gallas was amazing with getting a goal and kept everything tight at the back. I believe it was a decent performance but we need to still learn how to take more of our chances."
-------------------------------------------------

images

Swansea 1 Arsenal 4

Swansea go on the counter and score! 1-0! Arsenal look a mess.
Arsenal are getting into the game now with good flowing football.
Corner to Arsenal which Senderos gets on the end on 1-1!
Another corner for Arsenal and this time it's Gallas on the end again! 2-1!
Arsenal go in half time 2-1.
Ramsey smashes it in near the 60th minute mark what a shot
3-1!
Carlos Vela comes and smashes it in 4-1! Game over.
Full time 4-1.

MOTM - Ramsey - Looked fluent in mid and capped the performance with a great goal.

Managers view: "We played well today and took our chances. They aren't a Premiership team but gave a good battle. Our form is great at the moment and I'm glad to see the team playing there heart out."

--------------------------------------------

[Lads I cannot print screen or screen shot the premiership table as it doesn't show. It's just white I think it's a bug.]

Another good update, and really good results there i just really wanna see a league table :( lol... ill try help you on msn mate.