Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ive taken over at arsenal with the view to win something. When Arsene Wenger resigned i saw it as the perfect opportunity to raise a lot of young players to make a trophy winning team!

To answer your question i am going to say you will be fighting relegation

Yeah sorry about my post. Was just having a joke. I recommend you use the link Irish Scouse posted and check other people's stories like Max's Watford for tips for layout etc

At Arsenal i had already started a season without starting this. I am currently in March with 9 fixtures left. I am out of the FA and Carling cup but am in third in the premier league and in the Quarter final of the champions league.

I play a 4-3-3 at the minute and here is my strongest lineup: ( Sorry my print screen isnt working, does anyone know why ? )

Gk: Almunia ( I need a new goalkeeper)
Rb : Sagna
Cb's: Vermaelen , Yobo
Lb : Clichy
Cm's: Fabregas (left) Ledesma (Centre) Nasri (right) The right and left are not wingers by the way.
Srikers: Eduardo (left) Arshavin (centre) Walcott (right)

The transfers i have made are at the start of the season : Joseph Yobo 8.25 M And C Ledesma 3.6 M
In January i brought in Gignac for 8.25 million but he hasnt been brilliant and may be sold.

Im now going to give you a month by month review of how my arsenal team do. At the minute there will be a lot because im off school ! :)

This is obviously a new member trying out a story so lay off. I've seen some 'experienced' members still posting similar type starts to a story, playing through pre-season then starting a different story.

Anyway, good luck

Don't think you will win the league this season, but if you buy in the summer you could win it

Btw my earlier post i was just taking the ****

Oh its alright and yehh i dont think i will win the leauge either. Sorry about my posts but ive never had a thread before so ill try to improve .

Try to gloss up your updates by center-alligning them and using pictures, also correct grammar helps along with making important aspects such as player names, transfer fees, results in a different colour or bold.

Hope you do well man!

Don't think you will win the league this season, but if you buy in the summer you could win it

Btw my earlier post i was just taking the ****

Honestly i couldn't of gathered on that ;)

Last edited:
MARCH
Aston Villa (h) 3-0 Arshavin (2) , Walcott
Chelsea (h) 0-3
Not happy about the result we didnt turn up.
Liverpool (a) 0-1
We were by far the better team but finishing was dismal . :(

Barcelona (a) 2-3 Eduardo, Walcott
Really good performance and still a chance of going through.
Bad month really we're really going to have to perform if we want to even get to the champions league as those results saw us drop to 6th but still only 3 points off third. However im very pleased with are performance in Barcelona

In your updates try and include a screenshot or two of good/bad games. And if you centre your text, it will be more appealing. Good Luck.

Irish Scouse , I will try to do that but my Print screen isnt working , Any ideas why?

Use alt and f9 to take the screenshot, then when posting on here click the little paperclip icon to attach it to the post. Keep it up mate, if you need any advice then feel free to ask :) I will keep an eye on your story as you have been following mine.

Ok , Jake89 thanks and yeah you've done brilliant. I was wondering if you knew why my defence was leaking goals at the moment. My defence is : Gk : Almunia Rb: Sagna cb's: Yobo Vermaelen Lb: Clichy

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

APRIL
Bolton (a) 2-1 Arshavin (pen) Walcott

Almunia is the reason :p
In my Gunners save I have signed Guillermo Ochoa for £2.2Mil. Solid between the posts, even though my scouts reckon he is only slightly better than Manuel...

Sorry about that

APRIL
Bolton (a) 2-1 Arshavin (pen) , Walcott
Barcelona (h) 2-1 (4-4 Aggregate Arsenal win on away goals!) Walcott, Arshavin (pen)
Arsenal draw sporting in Champions league Semi - final.
Man Utd (h) 4-2 Yobo, Ferdinand Og, Walcott, Eduardo
Walcott Injured for 2-3 weeks :( Misses champions league semi-finals.
Burnley (a) 0-1
SHOCKING! we score 4 against utd then cant score against burnley? I now think the only way to qualify for the champions league is to win it ,
Sporting (a) 3-2 Eduardo, Arshavin (2)
Man Utd Beat OM 1-0 in first leg of other Semi.
Stoke (h) 1-1 Eduardo
Bad result but we did play a weakened team.
Om in champions league final after beating man u 2-0 (2-1 Aggregate,)
Sporting (h) 1-1 (4-3 Aggregate) Eduardo
Arsenal vs OM in the final ! Yobo's banned though :(

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Grenwald, Thanks and cool im going to sign a new keeper , i was thinking maybe Foster or Frey and you say Ochoa. How good is he? also any other suggestions?

Ochoa is basically a poor man's akinfeev, very good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.