Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tbf mate, you've proved me wrong :p Good luck with this, will check in now and again, but some screenshots wouldn't go amiss :)

MAY
Hull (a) 1-1 Fabregas

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Again iv done that :(
MAY
Hull (a) 1-1 Fabregas
West Ham (h) 1-0 Ledesma sent off , Illunga Og.
Arsenal Ready for champions league final with OM.

Before the champions league final i wanted to say that Walcott has won the young player of the year award !

THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
Arsenal vs Olympic Marseille
Main events
31st minute : Baiano Sent off
90th minute: still 0-0 Extra time.
94th minute: Morientes 1on 1 but Almunia makes good save.
99th minute: Ledesma hits the bar with long shot.
95th minute: Half time in extra time , Robin van persie on for Eduardo.
120th minute: Penalties
I cant put all the penalties but we lost on penalties in sudden death , Vermelen missed the penalty . :(

So overall the season failed for winning trophies. :( But we did have some good games. In the english cups i am very dissapointed but know we can do better nxt year. We also finished 6 in the premier league which is bad but we were only a few points off 4th. The champions league was brilliant but ultimately it was luck that stopped us from winning it. I might use a new tactic and also any ideas for the tactic or for new signings . I need a Gk and maybe a centre back and a few goalscorers.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

Arshavin won the golden boot and best player for the champions league. I also had Yobo, Sagna, Nasri, Fabregas, Walcott and Arshavin in the dream team. Still cant get screen shots?

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Sorry , but im going to start a new thread as this one isnt presented well and i would like to make it of a higher quality , sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.