January:

Colchester_United.gif

Arsenal 1 - 1 Colchester United
Sturridge (69)
Gillespie (46)

From The Emirates Stadium, London, Att: 51,844

Managers thoughts and notes:

"We had numerous attempts on goal in the first half but we couldn't get anything on target. Chu Young hobbled off with an injury so we don't know how long he will be out for. I made 3 changes at half time and we just didn't look like a team from the get go, we were all over the place and they hit us on the break, scoring a messy goal. Our day got worse when Gervinho went off injured, which put us down to 10 men. Sturridge scrambled in a goal to save our blushes. Not happy with this result, especially with Colchester struggling in 20th position."

Mr Drezzy to report Redknapp?

ARSENAL%2BLOGO.gif

To add to the bad feelings in North London, It has emerged that Mr Drezzy is considering reporting Tottenham and Harry Redknapp to the F.A. It comes as Harry Redknapp was heard, at a club function, stating that they believed they will sign Walcott, Van Persie and Song.
To add fuel to the fire, it is reported that Van Persie has told Mr Drezzy that he had been approached by Tottenham a few days ago.

F.A Cup 3rd Round

logo.gif

Arsenal 3 - 0 Sheffield United
Arteta (37), Kennedy OG (62), Miyaichi (77)
From The Emirates Stadium, London, Att:- 60, 361

"I was proud of the lads today, we contained United well and stopped them from attacking. We had most of the possession and should've gone into half time with more than one goal, how ever, we continued to press on and forced them into a mistake. Our young Asian lad, Miyaichi, scored a lovely solo effort, to cap off our scoring and complete our route into the next stage."

Van Persie: We're going nowhere! F.A to probe tapping up claims!

448305-60097_large.jpg

As The F.A confirmed they will be investigating claims that 3 Arsenal players were tapped up by Tottenham, Robin Van Persie has said that he will not be leaving Arsenal, along with his team mates. He said he will give full evidence at the F.A's hearing in March whilst also helping Arsenal gain vital points in League 1.
Arsenal have also rejected an approach from Manchester City for two defenders, Koscielny and Sagna. Real Madrid had a £14.6 Million offer refused for Walcott. Chelsea had a £16 Million bid for Gervinho rejected.

FA Cup 4th Round draw

FA-CUp-4th-ROund.jpg

Arsenal were rewarded with a home tie against Premiership opposition, Aston Villa.
Bradford travel to Manchester to play Man UTD, Leeds host Blackpool, West Ham travel to Bolton, Fulham await the winners of Chelsea against Sheffield Wednesday and Wycombe, conquerers of Swansea, welcome Tottenham to Adams Park

220px-Sheffield_Wednesday_fans.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 10 Arsenal
Marshall (39)
Chamakh (2, 23, 36, 64), Van Persie (50, 53, Pen 78), Kasnik OG (59), Chu Young (72, 83)

From Hillsborough, Sheffield, Att:- 25, 458

Managers thoughts and notes:'

"We came out all guns blazing in the first half and had the game wrapped up. In the second, we continued our onslaught and thrashed a poor Wednesday side. I really expected more from them to be fair, they are pushing for automatic promotion and everything."

0,,10436~6857845,00.jpg

Exeter City 2 - 4 Arsenal
Kane (37, 67)
Van Persie (35), Frimpong (59), Arshavin (86), Miyaichi (90)
From St James's Park, Exeter, Att:- 8,714

Managers thoughts and notes:-

"It took us a while to get settled into the game, but RVP gave us the lead. We suffered a set back when Kane scored their equaliser but in fairness, 1-1 at half time was fair. The second half was again, pretty even, and it looked as if we were going to be held to a draw but we plucked some extra energy from some where and Arshavin finished them off at the death. When Miyaichi scored our fourth, it was the nail in the coffin for Exeter."

Sagna clinches new deal!

72795.jpg

Sought after Arsenal defender, who has been the subject of numerous bids from Real Madrid and Manchester City, has eased Arsenal fans fears, as he signed a new contract worth £65,000 a week, which should see him further his stay in North London by 3 years

Johnstone's Paint Trophy Southern Final: 1st Leg

0,,10337~3776323,00.jpg

Bristol Rovers 0 - 4 Arsenal
Diaby (21), Sturridge (24), Chu Young (47) Coquelin (55),
From The Memorial Stadium, Bristol, Att:- 11,228

"I was happy to see some of our Fringe players look hungry in the first half, and it was good to see Diaby on the scoresheet, some one who is really struggling for fitness. The only blemish was Miyaichi coming off injured but i dont expect him to be out for long. We dominated again in the second half and take a 4-0 lead into the second leg. I think we should make it to the final now"

Johan Djourou Sad to leave Arsenal!

200px-Djourou061115.jpg

Napoli finally captured Djourou from Arsenal earlier today, spending £6 Million on the swiss defender. Although Arsenal didn't want to let him go, he has been plagued by injuries for a while now, so Mr Drezzy thought he would cash in on the player.
0,,10430~3347700,00.jpg

Wycombe 1 - 9 Arsenal
Benyon (27)
Arteta (3, 71), Chamakh (22), Chu Young (30, 41), Sturridge (53, 55, 90), Arshavin (74),

From Adams Park, Wycome, Att:- 9,729

"We came here today with a gameplan and we executed it well. We flooded their half and didn't give them space to breathe, every player played like a footballing warrior today. An excellent win for us!"

0,,10420~3323787,00.jpg

Arsenal 4 - 0 MK Dons
Van Persie (39, 72), Chamakh (67), Fox (87)
From The Emirates Stadium, London, Att:- 52,120

"We had a really poor first half. We didn't have the answer and MK Dons just defended really well. It was more of the same in the second half until Chamakh scored our second, then the flood gates opened. Good win"

Pires returns for Arsenal!

robert-pires.jpg

Robert Pires has joined Arsenal until the end of the season. Manager Mr Drezzy sought the experienced and ex Arsenal mans signature in wake of the upcoming fixture pile up. He feared his players would get complacent and tired, so he wanted an Arsenal Legend in the dressing room!

F.A Cup 4th Round

arsenal-vs-aston-villa+-+2011-+sportyarena.jpg

Arsenal
3 - 0 Aston Villa
Van Persie (1), Chamakh (49), Arshavin (73),
From The Emirates Stadium, London, Att:- 60,361

Managers thoughts and notes: -

" I was really pleased, we hit them very early on and there was no looking back. The fans loved the return of Pires who played the full 90 minutes. He looked extremely fit and his passing was spot on."

Chamakh smashes Arsenal record

Marouane_Chamakh.jpg

After scoring in the 4th round of the F.A Cup against Aston Villa, Chamakh is now the record holder for most goals scored in a season. His current tally is 40 goals in all appearances so far, and he is keen to add more!

F.A Cup 5th Round draw!

FAcup256sq.gif

There was some tasty matches drawn in the 5th round today as North London rivals Tottenham and Arsenal will do battle at White Hart Lane.
Manchester United or Bradford will play Manchester City or Hull, with football purists hoping that the two Manchester clubs win their ties so they can face off against each other in the Fifth round.

congrats on getting 6 mill for djourou i dont think arsenal could sell him for more than 6 quid right now

congrats on getting 6 mill for djourou i dont think arsenal could sell him for more than 6 quid right now

Ha, that made me giggle. Napoli wanted to pay £4 Mill but bumped them up to 6

great story pal think i might attempt something like this not story tho just mean relegate a top team, might do it with chelsea then bring in loads of english talent defo following

great story pal think i might attempt something like this not story tho just mean relegate a top team, might do it with chelsea then bring in loads of english talent defo following

I didn't edit Arsenal out of the Champions League so i think that's why my top players dont mind staying but there is a ton of sniffing around for players. It's just that the offers are ****, lol. Chelsea Keep offering £4 Million for Walcott....we know he's worth more, lol

I didn't edit Arsenal out of the Champions League so i think that's why my top players dont mind staying but there is a ton of sniffing around for players. It's just that the offers are ****, lol. Chelsea Keep offering £4 Million for Walcott....we know he's worth more, lol

yeah i would hold out for 5 mill lol. just edited it now just gunna sell everyone and rebuild from the ground up not sure how mr abramovich is gunna react

a good read and idea but to be honest you will be back in the prem in 2 years and i doubt you will lose a league game in the two years and you will still be getting £30M+ to spend on players

February!

Scunthorpe United.png

Arsenal 6 - 1 Scunthorpe United
Chamakh (9), Van Persie (23, 42), Arshavin (27), Walcott (54), Arteta (72)
Dalla Valle (16)
From The Emirates Stadium, London, Att:- 51,727

"Well, we wrapped this game up in the first half, Scunthorpe really couldn't handle us. Our dominance gave me the chance to bring back Walcott in the second half, who looked really good after coming back from a frustrating injury"

472.jpg

Scunthorpe United 2 - 6 Arsenal
O'Conner (7), Dagnall (85)
Sturridge (2, 38, 67), Danny Fox (13), Bolf OG (45+1), Koscielny (50),

From Glanford Park, Scunthorpe, Att:- 8,594

"We had obviously just played Scunthorpe in the league three days ago so i chose to freshen things up and sent a different starting 11 up north. We left most of our team behind but that didn't matter as we took complete control from the first whistle. We dominated the first half, which i didn't really expect. We slowed the pace down in the second half but we still dominated. I was extremely happy with the outcome, and we are 3 points closer to our goal".

Johnstone's Paint Trophy Southern Final: 2nd Leg

0,,10794~8940339,00.gif

Arsenal (4) 7 - 1 (0) Bristol Rovers
Sturridge (2, 33, 43), Pires (27), Benayoun (45), Chamakh (66, 85)
Kuffour (26)

"We had a brilliant 4-0 win in the first leg and i decided to play the same team who won at Scunthorpe. Again, from the first whistle, we went out and grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck, scoring 5 in the first half. Again, we slowed the game down in the second but we still managed to score twice. Brilliant 9-1 victory and the first Johnstone's paint trophy in our history awaits."

emirates_stadium_players86157.jpg

Arsenal 8 - 0 Yeovil
Walcott (9), Chamakh (31, 32, 45+2, 46), Ramsey (34), Koscielny (48), Arshavin (67)
From The Emirates Stadium, London, Att:- 58,226

"We didn't really get out of 1st gear in the first half if i am to be honest. It was sloppy stuff. Arteta did come off injured but it doesn't look serious. I couldn't believe we went in to half time 5 goals up, but that's just how bad Yeovil were. The second half was the same, Yeovil sat back and we just knocked the ball around. I can't knock the lads for not playing great when the opposition just doesn't turn up"

0,,10361~9212339,00.jpg

Carlisle 1 - 2 Arsenal
Zoko (79)
Chamakh (1), Walcott (77)

From Brenton Park, Carlisle, Att:- 11,257

"It was a long trip up north, the trip certainly tired us out. We were poor in the first half, which is a big compliment to Carlisle's approach. They could've easily gone into half time with the lead. Again, we were poor in the second half and to say i was relieved when Walcott scored our second, is an understatement. But then, Zoko scored for them and it was nail biting until the finish. They had a goal ruled off for a weak foul and hit the bar. They really should've got something out of the game, which is shocking considering Carlisle are battling relegation"

FA CUP 5th ROUND

arsenal.JPG

Tottenham 2 - 0 Arsenal
Adebayor (10), Modric (54),
From White Hart Lane, London, Att:- 36,310

"I was heart broken with our performance today. No one in this Arsenal team got going, They made Tottenham look like Barcelona. I was disgusted with Tottenham's antics during the game as well, it is amazing how none of their players saw a red card."

Violence occurs after Tottenham's F.A Cup victory over Arsenal

1a1a1a12ak9.jpg

Bitter scenes after the North London derby, after Arsenal fans stormed the pitch. Arsenal manager Mr Drezzy says that this should not be happening in football, how ever, he leaves the blame on Harry Redknapps door step. Mr Drezzy said it was terrible the way Redknapp went over to the Arsenal fans after the game and taunted them, kissing the Tottenham badge and insulting many Arsenal fans.

UEFA Champions League 1st Knockout round, 1st Leg

1020px-San_Siro_wide.jpg

Inter Milan 3 - 0 Arsenal
Milito (25), Poli (68), Fernandinho (78)
From The San Siro, Milan, Att:- 77,885

"Again, we were poor in the first half and lucky to go into half time a goal down. They had two ruled off for offside. In the second, we were still poor and got totally thumped. Van Persie went off injured, and we really do not know how long he will be out for. We have alot to do in the second leg if we are to progress"

Sheffield-Wednesday-Logo.bmp

Arsenal 6 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday
Chamakh (18, 30, 46), Barthe OG (27), Arteta (49), Arshavin (54)

"We had a point to prove today and we steam rolled Wednesday in the first half, and continued it into the second. We had alot of emotion to let go which resulted in some quality goals but also too many yellow cards!"​