Fm14KmD

Reaction score
View attachment 258928
Arsene Wenger's Story

View attachment 873577
Arsene Wenger (born 22nd of October 1949) is a French football manager and player who is currently long serving manager at English Premier League club Arsenal FC.

Wenger began his senior playing career as a midfielder for Mutzig who are based in France in 1969 where he stayed for 4 years before moving to Mulhouse who are also a French club. He only spent 2 years at Mulhouse before moving to ASPV Strasbourg, yet another French club, where he spent 3 years before spending the last 3 years at French club RC Strasbourg where he then retired as a player.

Steps into Management

View attachment 258920View attachment 258919View attachment 258918

He then took over as Assistant Manager at French Ligue 2 club AS Cannes but the following year after Michel Platini's father, Aldo Platini, recommended him he took over the managerial role at Nancy-Lorraine who were in the French Ligue 1. He spent 3 seasons as manager of Nancy-Lorraine before moving onto fellow Ligue 1 outfit AS Monaco. He spent 7 years as manager at Monaco, winning them one Ligue 1 title in the 1987-1988 season and one Coupe de France in the 1990-1991 season, before to Japan to spend one year as manager of Nagoya Grampus winning them the Emperor's Cup and the J-League Super Cup in that year.

View attachment 258917
Since 1996, Wenger has been manager of Arsenal FC. During his time as manager he has won 3 English Premier Leagues (1997-1998, 2001-2002 and 2003-2004), 5 English FA Cups (1997-1998, 2001-2002, 2002-2003, 2004-2005 and 2013-2014) and 4 Community Shields (1998, 1999, 2002 and 2004). But over the last decade, Wenger and the Arsenal team have come under much criticism due to the lack of silverware coming to the club, apart from the FA Cup which is their only piece of silverware in the last 10 years, and there have been a few calls to bring in a fresh face to lead Arsenal to glory and on 1st of July, the fans got their wish as Arsene Wenger announced that he was leaving Arsenal FC.

View attachment 258916
"To be honest, it's time. I have been the manager at this amazing club since 1996. that is 18 years and I feel like I have done all I can for the club and that it is time I step down and give a younger manager the chance to bring some glory and silverware to the club. I have felt like this for a couple of years now but I was determined to win some silverware before I left and now that we have won the FA Cup, it's the right time. I will miss this amazing club and the amazing backroom staff that I have. It has been a pleasure to be the manager of them for the last 18 years and I wish them the very best of luck in the future."

Before I get hate, the reason I decided to start yet another story was for 2 reasons.

1. I don't think people were following the Liverpool one and that's probably because of Brendn's amazing job
2. I knew that mine would never be as good so rather than producing a shittier version of a story that's already out there, I could at least produce a ****** version of a story that I haven't seen yet :p

Hope you all enjoy anyway

Good luck. What is the 5-year-plan?

If you're looking for inspiration, I suggest taking a look at waynethickett's Arsenal - a home grown legacy story where he's started with numerous rules/policies to follow.

View attachment 258915
The biggest and most attractive managerial vacancy at the moment is the Arsenal job. A club that has built a brilliant fan base and a club that is supported by hundreds of millions all over the globe. Arsenal is recognized as one of the most iconic clubs in the whole of England.

View attachment 258914
Arsenal play their games at the Emirates Stadium which is located in Horney Road, London, England holds 60,432 and is an absolutely beautiful stadium to be in.

View attachment 258908
The academies play at the Arsenal Training Centre which is located in London Colney, Hertfordshire. There are definitely more iconic academies in the world but they could still produce the next Lionel Messi.

View attachment 258905
The Arsenal board announced that this afternoon, there will be a press conference to unveil the new manager of Arsenal FC.​

View attachment 258903
View attachment 258902
"I want to welcome you all here. I am going to answer some questions before unveiling the new manager here at Arsenal Football Club"

Reporter: There have been many calls for English managers to be given a chance to manage the better English clubs. Did this have any influence on the appointment of the new manager?

S. Kroenke:
Yes, we had acknowledged what English football fans had been asking for and we did look to appoint an English manager to take over the Arsenal hotseat.

Reporter: There hasn't been many signings the Transfer Window. Does this mean that the manager will get a lot of money to spend on players in the rest of the window?

S. Kroenke:
There will be money available but I will not be making how much will be available public knowledge. The finances of the club are for me and the fellow shareholders to know. Not the public.

Reporter:
Is the new manager an established name in Europe?

S. Kroenke: The new manager is definitely an established name in Europe but this will be his coaching role but despite his lack of experience we here at Arsenal are 100% that he will do a brilliant job.

"So without further delay, let me announce to you the new manager of Arsenal Football Club..."

David Beckham

View attachment 258890

Last edited:
View attachment 258889
View attachment 258888
The Squad:

Goalkeepers:

-Wojciech Szczesny
-David Ospina

Defenders:

-Mathieu Debuchy
-Calum Chambers
-Laurent Koscielny
-Gabriel Paulista
-Per Mertsacker
-Kieran Gibbs
-Natxo Monreal

Midfielders:

-Mikel Arteta
-Mathieu Flamini
-Tomas Rosicky
-Aaron Ramsey
-Santi Cazorla
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
-Serge Gnabry
-Abou Diaby
-Jack Wilshere
-Alexis Sanchez
-Mesut Ozil
-Theo Walcott

Forwards:

-Danny Welbeck
- Olivier Giroud

Definitely going to follow this as an Arsenal fan and a big fan of Beckham! Good Luck!

View attachment 258886
View attachment 258884
I took my first training session with Arsenal today and had an opportunity to see the players up close and personal. I have an extremely talented squad and I can't wait to start working with them properly.

Players like Alexis Sanchez, Mesut Ozil and Per Mertsacker will be key for us this season and if they can have a good season then I reckon I will have a very good time here.

There are a few players that I am worried about. Players like Mikel Arteta, Mathieu Flamini and Tomas Rosicky are getting on in age and I'm not too sure if they can still cut it at this level. I have some problems to deal with.

Although with that being said, there are players like Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Calum Chambers and Serge Gnabry are still very young and have a lot of potential to become world class players and I am incredibly excited to see how they can develop in the future for us.

The goalkeeping position is one of our strongest areas. We have 2 solid keepers in Wojciech Szczesny and David Ospina and the only problem that I will have is making sure that they both get sufficient game time​

View attachment 258865
The First Five Years

Year One: 2014/2015 Season:

In my first season I would like to have a strong showing in the Premier League, so a top 4 finish will be good enough for my first season in charge and hopefully that will provide us with a solid platform to push on in the following seasons.
The FA Cup is a cup that I do regard as important, especially for this first season. We are the current holders so retaining it would be nice. I will play some youngsters here and there but a strong squad will still be used.
The Carling Cup (also known as League Cup) won't be important this season so youngsters will be getting used a lot in this tournament.
The Champions League is a tournament I do regard as important, although with that being said I don't think we have a squad strong enough to mount a serious challenge for the cup just yet so a Quarter-Final appearance is what I'm looking for here.
Also for the first season at least we will be in the McDonald's Community Shield Match. We do have to face Manchester City who are a very good side so as long as we put up a strong fight, I wouldn't mind a loss to much.

Year Two: 2015/2016 Season:

This will be my second season in charge so I do want to have another strong season. In the league I would like to finish in the top 4. I know it sounds like I don't have much ambition but I want to take my time, build a solid squad them start challenging more and more.
The FA Cup won't be regarded as important this season. I will still be expecting to get to the Semi-Finals though but youngsters will be getting a lot of game time here.
The Carling Cup will be regarded as more important than last season, I actually want to win it this season and I will be fielding a strong squad to do this.
The Champions League is obviously still important but I still don't expect the squad to be strong enough to have a shot at winning it so another Quarter-Final appearance will be very acceptable in my opinion.

Year Three: 2016/2017 Season:

My third season is the season where we start to push up the league and a title challenge is definitely possible in my opinion so a third place finish will definitely be possible.
The FA Cup I have no expectations at all this season and I actually don't care where we end up here and youngsters will be getting plenty of game time.
The Carling Cup isn't as important as last season but a Semi-Final appearance is what I am expecting and youngsters will be getting a little bit more game time than last season.
This is also the season that we will be starting to push on in the Champions League and I am hoping for a Semi-Final appearance this season.

Year Four: 2017/2018 Season:

The fourth season is the season that I want to give a strong title challenge so I want to finish at least in second place this season.
The FA Cup is a little more important that last season but I am still only wanting a Semi-Final appearance so there will be a mix of experience and youth going on.
In the League Cup I expect at least a Final appearance this year but I will still be having a mixture of experience and youth.
The Champions League is important but I'm still not expecting to get to the Final this year therefore a Semi-Final appearance would be good.

Year Five: 2018/2019 Season:

The fifth season will be where it should all start to come into place. I want to winthe league this season and after building for 5 years, I find this a very realistic target.
In the FA Cup and
League Cup I am expecting to win. That would mean I have completed the treble and it will definitely be achievable.
Despite building the club for 5 years, I am still not expecting to win the Champions League just yet but I am still hoping for a Final appearance.

I don't know if I am going to be going more than 5 years but if I have enough fun then I will be.

Good luck. What is the 5-year-plan?

If you're looking for inspiration, I suggest taking a look at waynethickett's Arsenal - a home grown legacy story where he's started with numerous rules/policies to follow.

Thanks man, the five year plan has been posted. I will take a look at it:) Thanks man

Definitely going to follow this as an Arsenal fan and a big fan of Beckham! Good Luck!

Thanks man, haha glad you like the look of it. What do you think of the layout? There are a few good players that I am actually thinking of offloading so I am expecting a lot of backlash from Arsenal fans ahah

View attachment 258846
View attachment 258844
This is the friendly list for this season. We start off with a 3 game tour of the USA which will help raise popularity and merchandise sales over there. We the have 3 games in England against some amateur non-league teams which will help us get some goals and keep everyone happy and confident. We then go over to Ireland to play 2 games which will just raise our popularity over there and keep everyone happy and to end our pre-season I have invited Red Bull Salzburg, Anderlecht and Ludogrets to come over to the Emirates to be in the annual Emirates Cup. We were drawn against Salzburg in the Semi-Final and the winner of that match will play the winner of the Anderlecht vs. Ludogrets match.

View attachment 258843View attachment 258842View attachment 258841
So this is what our campaign through the season looks like. We have a tough first game against United, a team which I spent so many years at, and then have a few games where we should definitely get some results. One thing I didn't know was we had to play in the Best Placed Play-off to before we get into the Champions League Group Stages which is a little bit more pressure on us but I am sure that we can still go through. We then have a nice last 5 games with Liverpool and Southampton being the only tough games there. COYG! #BeckhamEra

Last edited:
Thanks man, haha glad you like the look of it. What do you think of the layout? There are a few good players that I am actually thinking of offloading so I am expecting a lot of backlash from Arsenal fans ahah

Yeah I like the layout mate. I like the fact that you have thought about it and know exactly what you want to do and where you want to go. Haha I look forward to it, hopefully you can bring the Prem back to Arsenal!

Yeah I like the layout mate. I like the fact that you have thought about it and know exactly what you want to do and where you want to go. Haha I look forward to it, hopefully you can bring the Prem back to Arsenal!

thanks man much appreciated

Next Update will be up in the next few days, quite busy this week with exams and ****, had to restart but dw nothing should have changed, didn't even advance one day so it's okay.

Alright so I think I have managed to give myself an hour or two for some FM tonight so maybe a new update will be up. It depends how long my pre-season takes because I have training and **** to do so I'm not to sure if I will have one up today but keep checking!

EDIT: Also, what do you think of me maybe adopting a possession based style of play? Love mugging the opposition off with haha!

Alright so I think I have managed to give myself an hour or two for some FM tonight so maybe a new update will be up. It depends how long my pre-season takes because I have training and **** to do so I'm not to sure if I will have one up today but keep checking!

EDIT: Also, what do you think of me maybe adopting a possession based style of play? Love mugging the opposition off with haha!

Sounds good, Arsenal are good enough to control most games.

Arsenal have the technical ability and the players to play a control, possession game. You'd need to pay a lot of attention to your man-marking though as getting hit on the country could undo all your hard work.

Good luck my friend. Sounds like you've a plan. I love stories where the future is planned; not just the first season :)

Arsenal have the technical ability and the players to play a control, possession game. You'd need to pay a lot of attention to your man-marking though as getting hit on the country could undo all your hard work.

Good luck my friend. Sounds like you've a plan. I love stories where the future is planned; not just the first season :)

Thanks man I shall post my tactics if you like? You could maybe give me some advice?

Thought that since you did a Liverpool Five Year Plan that's probably why there was a lack of interest in my Liverpool 5 Year Plan so i decided an arsenal one would be fun!