View attachment 258266
View attachment 258264
First transfer of my career as Arsenal manager and **** is he a good one. This kid has it all and is going to become one of the best centre-backs in the world one day and for the cheap price of 1.1 million pounds I can't wait to see how he develops. Very nice signing.​

View attachment 258258
View attachment 258256Going the other way is Mathieu Flamini. He is a very good and experienced player and had an okay season last term but he's getting on now and his stats will start to decrease soon and to get just over 8 million pounds for him is a very good deal and I hope he has a good career at Porto.

View attachment 258253
View attachment 258252
Rosicky has been a very good player for Arsenal over the last few years and it's sad to see him leave. Never had the chance to play against him but a good player and sad to lose him but he was also getting on a bit so cashed in while I could.​

View attachment 258251
View attachment 258250
YES!! Signed the player that I have been so impressed with since he has broken into the scene. So glad I managed to sign him. I may have overspent but 22.5 million was his release fee and they wouldn't go any less but I reckon he will definitely pay every penny back! Amazing signing.​

View attachment 258249
View attachment 258248
Yes, another sale. There were 2 reasons for why I sold Monreal. The first being that he's not great and the second being that I knew if I wanted to bring Rodriguez in I would need to offload either Monreal or Gibbs and to me, Gibbs has been better in pre-season so far and he's English which influenced my decision a little so selling Monreal for just over 11 Million is a decent bit of business in my opinion.​

Next update will be up soon, some very exciting news. Pre-season should be over soon, currently played 4 games out of our 8/9 games and I have to say that this save is so much fun and I think I've just nailed the tactics. Some very good results at the moment in my opinion, although there is one surprise result so far!! Keep watching out for the next update!

View attachment 257352
View attachment 257351I never usually sign more than one good wonderkid/youngster in the first season but I just couldn't help myself. This kid looks amazing and I have had first hand experience of watching him, while I was England captain, this guy will be a future Serbia captain no doubt. Excellent youngster!! For peanuts aswell, what a signing.

Will join at the start of the third season

Last edited:
View attachment 257339
View attachment 257338Last signing of the window and a very good one at that. Got a lot of ability and is still very young, will be getting a lot of games for us and hopefully he will develop into one of the best CM's in the world. Cheapish aswell!​

BREAKING CHARACTER:

I hope everyone is enjoying the story, next update should either be tonight or tomorrow night, depends when I manage to finish pre-season. See yah lads!

Taking a break from FM-Base now lads. I just can't seem to get into a story because the save either crashes or I just lose interest. I do currently have a Chelsea personal career. I'm only in pre-season so if you wanted something like annual updates for that just let me know otherwise I will be taking a break until the FM16 game is out. Thanks anyway lads. See yah!

So lads, I have a personal save with Chelsea that I have been playing in my own time and I am approaching 1000 games in charge so I thought that I would maybe make a massive update for you guys if that sounds interesting.