Arsenal - Finally got the elusive 38-0-0 without touchline instructions.

That is quite impossible. There are no good English DC's or DMC's next to Phil Jones that have an acceptable age. Maybe in about 4 seasons it will be possible with the flow of regens incoming.

This is a bit the big critique point IRL too. The English national team will win nothing because of the overflow of foreigners in their league even tho they have the strongest competition in the world.

then use a tactic without dmc.

there are more then enough good cm who are english.
even some with devensive skills as well.

I actually hoped to get more input for challanges. Tho I do like the challange of an all English squad, I do not think that is a doable goal atm. Playing without a DMC is also not something I like to do. I think the DMC is actually the most important player on the pitch.

Hopefully some other challanges will be opted here.
I personally found one already. Deliver the top 2 goal scorers in the league and have atleast 3 out of the 5 players be in the top 5 avarage rating.

For the people that think 214 saves is a lot. That is an avarage of 4 saves per day played on this game. Thats not a lot. I often just log in at breakfast to do some scouting and log out before I go to work. That is actually almost part of the daily routine. I get the best ideas when I sleep or shower. Just like most other people.

Lastly I made this topic to point out another topic. The search player problem. Hopefully somebody can take a look at that aswell. There is a link in the main post.

If you have questions how I do certain things. How I train or train certain players or why I pick certain players at certain positions. Feel free to ask.

I am not calling you a liar at all mate, I am merely asking the question, why have you saved your game 214 times in 2 seasons? I don't like auto save despite the fact my laptop is awful, but I would still say I save my game on average once every 8-10 matches, it does depend but I would say I save at most 15-20 times a season taking pre-season and transfers into consideration. I calculate that you have saved this game at least twice for every match played? or am I missing something?

Don't get me wrong I have come close to an unbeaten season a few times but never quite made it so I understand how much effort has to go into it and if you have achieved that feat than fair play to ya. If what your saying is true then I would happily look at your formation and tactics and try them out.

As I said, I am not meaning to call you a liar and sorry for any offence caused but it just seems implausible to me.

I am not calling you a liar at all mate, I am merely asking the question, why have you saved your game 214 times in 2 seasons? I don't like auto save despite the fact my laptop is awful, but I would still say I save my game on average once every 8-10 matches, it does depend but I would say I save at most 15-20 times a season taking pre-season and transfers into consideration. I calculate that you have saved this game at least twice for every match played? or am I missing something?

Don't get me wrong I have come close to an unbeaten season a few times but never quite made it so I understand how much effort has to go into it and if you have achieved that feat than fair play to ya. If what your saying is true then I would happily look at your formation and tactics and try them out.

As I said, I am not meaning to call you a liar and sorry for any offence caused but it just seems implausible to me.

i was about to ask the exact same question

i managed to get 3 out of 5 players with the highest ratings.
but not the two goal scorers got close do

welbeck was number 1
destro 3th

To be fair I'm in the habit of saving before every game. I can't count the times my laptop has shut itself off for a windows update or whatever.

Having to replay a game then getting annoyed when you lose it the second time is infuriating. I don't think of all the times I had to replay a game it was after/ during a loss though haha

I have a lot of moments where I just log in for about 5 minutes to scout and see how a formation looks on paper and log out again. No matches played. I also do that maybe even frantically during the pre season. I 2nd, 3th, 4th and 5th guess every decision I make in the pre season because it has to be perfect. When the deadline shuts I either have it right or be ****** for months.
Also FM is a game I run in between things. Do my work... start up FM.. do a few clicks.. somebody asks me to come play LoL, SC2 or HotS and I close it down again.
I think if you pile up all that behavior you get to 214 saves in 2 seasons and an avarage of 4 saves per real lfe day played.
I guess there are people that save and load and do that over and over again. But that would be pathetic and actually my honor is too big for that kind of stuff. I've played these games for about 15 years now and if I sucked so bad at it that I had to resort to that, I would have quit years ago already. Which I didn't. I still remember my deeds with players like Klimek and Guilherme in the old(er) days.

It's not nice to say about yourself, but I am good at this. I am also dominating the Dutch League with Feyenoord in an online game with a friend that is also quite good at this game and plays with Ajax (Ajax is the Bayern Munchen of the Dutch League). Same tactic as I use here.

Any more questions? I am almost regretting making this topic.

I have a lot of moments where I just log in for about 5 minutes to scout and see how a formation looks on paper and log out again. No matches played. I also do that maybe even frantically during the pre season. I 2nd, 3th, 4th and 5th guess every decision I make in the pre season because it has to be perfect. When the deadline shuts I either have it right or be ****** for months.
Also FM is a game I run in between things. Do my work... start up FM.. do a few clicks.. somebody asks me to come play LoL, SC2 or HotS and I close it down again.
I think if you pile up all that behavior you get to 214 saves in 2 seasons and an avarage of 4 saves per real lfe day played.
I guess there are people that save and load and do that over and over again. But that would be pathetic and actually my honor is too big for that kind of stuff. I've played these games for about 15 years now and if I sucked so bad at it that I had to resort to that, I would have quit years ago already. Which I didn't. I still remember my deeds with players like Klimek and Guilherme in the old(er) days.

It's not nice to say about yourself, but I am good at this. I am also dominating the Dutch League with Feyenoord in an online game with a friend that is also quite good at this game and plays with Ajax (Ajax is the Bayern Munchen of the Dutch League). Same tactic as I use here.

Any more questions? I am almost regretting making this topic.

No thats fair enough mate, as I say I didn't mean to cause offence at all, if that is the case then fair play to ya because you have achieved something pretty impressive! When you see that many saves you naturally assume there is something a bit strange but maybe thats just me being skeptical!

I understand from your perspective but it's probably just me being a paranoia perfectionist.

To be fair I'm in the habit of saving before every game. I can't count the times my laptop has shut itself off for a windows update or whatever.

Having to replay a game then getting annoyed when you lose it the second time is infuriating. I don't think of all the times I had to replay a game it was after/ during a loss though haha

**** the windows update, it should be a topic in the rage thread of its own!!!
I turn automatic off, windows turns it back on grrrrr!

Hmmm this forum gets quite burrowed in spam. Could hardly find my thread back.

Anyhow. What is the problem with autosaving? Seems to work fine?

nice work.. 38-0-0 is very impressive.
I never came close to that. Positive cup runs will always affect my league performance.

How about creating a full academy squad as a challenge. Not necessary all English or British.

Have a very strong Arsenal side in 6th season ... Hasnt gone 38-0-0, but this season I am 16-0-0 in december... Have won all matches this season so far.

I am excited to se how far the run can go (A)

luke shaw
phil jones
john stones
nathienel clyne

all English back four from season 1

@OP

You mention that none of your players are in top 5 for ratings - possible reason is they did not play in the required number of league games to be eligible.

Had same issue myself due to rotating so heavily.

@OP

You mention that none of your players are in top 5 for ratings - possible reason is they did not play in the required number of league games to be eligible.

Had same issue myself due to rotating so heavily.

That could very well be the case. I rotate a lot, because I pick exactly what I need and am usually only using players with at least 95% fitness.

What is the minimum number of required games that have to be played. Because my top scorer with 25 goals in 17 games should have made the list I think. He was after all also the league top scorer.

Nice achievement but as others have pointed out that's a ridiculously high amount of saves, I have a habit of saving before every game yet I only have 288 saves at the end of the fourth season. If you did not load on losses then congratulations.

I have to say the new patch (15.3) is a challange. I haven't lost points yet, but the way the changed match engine responds to my tactic... it probably won't last forever. For some reason my possession drops with 5-10% avarage. That is a lot....