SirSmithy3

Reaction score
  • The team of Arsenal 2003/04 season, THE WHOLE SQUAD.
  • The squad is at the age it was back then, 17 year old Fabregas for example.
  • I have put Arsenal Invincibles FC in League 2 instead of Maccesfield.
  • I have deleted all Maccesfield's history, so it's a fresh for the new Arsenal.
  • I have also deleted all player history, so it's a fresh for them too!
  • The squad numbers for that season are in place, with Fabregas collecting number 57! 8-|
  • The staff that are looking over The Invincibles were all involved during that historic year! - Including board, and Peter Hill-Wood!
  • They also play at Highbury!
You can't really do anything about the kits accept in-game unless you want it to effect your whole FM (Maccesfield coming up with an Arsenal badge). Although I personally have done this as it looks a bit wierd!

Download here: v2.2: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5281

Added for v2!

• The team now play at Highbury
  • In-game kits now match Arsenal's 2003/04 kits
  • Made few correction around players history and club records :)
V2.2 NOW OUT! :D

I am currently playing this, and making improvements, such as correct in-game kits, and removing all existence of Maccesfield!

Any improvements or ideas welcome! :D

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

oh I am also thinking of putting them into a higher league, it's way too easy atm! I put them in League 2 as I like winning (a) but if anyone wants them in the Prem i will do so! :D

Last edited:
why not just take all the players/staff out of arsenal and put the 03-04 players/staff in instead ? :)

because 1. I wanted to start with them in a lower league, and 2. compare them to the modern Arsenal! :)

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

btw just added some pictures! quality could be better but I used paint!

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Forgot to mention, they also play at Highbury! :)

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

v2 is in the Moderation queue, and v2.2 will soon be coming having the Invincibles in the Prem! :D

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

need to increase finances as the board accept any offer! :'(

Good, put them in prem and I'll play, I'll make another unbeaten season :D

Would be more popular if they were in Premiership (as the 2 seasons you take to get promoted will be ridiculously easy)

But otherwise good work

yeah i definetly agree now, and i'm about to upload one where they are in the Prem instead of Wolves.

This sounds like fun, has anyone tried doing something like this for other teams? i.e. Man United's treble winning team, Real Madrid's Galacticos team of Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo ect, or the 92 Cruyff managed Barcelona team?

I'm pretty sure I've seen a Galacticos one!

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

I know the current one is pretty boring being in League 2, but could anyone play it and see if there could be any improvements? v2 is in the moderation queue so wait for that one! :)

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

I am also playing it btw, before people say test it yourself, but I thought a second opinion would be good! :)

I'm pretty sure I've seen a Galacticos one!

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

I know the current one is pretty boring being in League 2, but could anyone play it and see if there could be any improvements? v2 is in the moderation queue so wait for that one! :)

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

I am also playing it btw, before people say test it yourself, but I thought a second opinion would be good! :)

Oh re the kits i think i can add them on my one i used the smart shirt design to create a decent version of it and the badge is easy enough to do i think. will give it a try and get back asap.View attachment 183505 this is the kit

nike-02-04-arsenal-home-shirt-cool-motion.gif
imgres
162789d1302523429-rate-my-kit-thread-arsenal_3.png
If you need any guidance! :)

Coolio I'm gonna give this db a run through a bit later but i looks good. I do agree that them in the prem would be more realistic but hey i like winning and 3 unbeaten seasons is a bit better than just the one hehe.

Coolio I'm gonna give this db a run through a bit later but i looks good. I do agree that them in the prem would be more realistic but hey i like winning and 3 unbeaten seasons is a bit better than just the one hehe.

thats what I thought! but yeah a Premiership one will come out when i'm pretty sure there are no other drastic improvements :)

Look forward to playing both this one and the prem one.

nice one! :)

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

The Prem one will be alot better, as a) because it will be more challenging b) everyone bids for you're players when you're in a low league! :mad:

and the chairman accepts on your behalf! grrrrrrrr so far lost Clichy and Toure.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

I'll make the kit on Smart Kit Designer :)

cheers! :D

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

also, I've realised my only rivals are Tottenham, Chelsea and Man Utd, can you think of any other strong challenges back then? :)

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

v2! :D :Arsenal Invincibles FC! v2 - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

and the chairman accepts on your behalf! grrrrrrrr so far lost Clichy and Toure.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

cheers! :D

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

also, I've realised my only rivals are Tottenham, Chelsea and Man Utd, can you think of any other strong challenges back then? :)

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

v2! :D :Arsenal Invincibles FC! v2 - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

Liverpool probs the only one i can think off.

I'll do the best, but I think the sponsor is hard
EDIT: Is it the time when Newcastle still good?

Last edited: