Nagh I'm using Photoshop now
I think photoshop kits are much better than SSD D:, jk

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Here, my fantasy 3rd kit, maybe I'll make it better
9gviiq.png
1t6iyx.png
25qrjat.png

Colorful xD

EDIT: Where did you get those players stats?
EDIT 2: AmunRa, what the heck is that line? The logo is too small
EDIT 3: With new logo:
643zmt.png

No sleeves patch because I use the logo on sponsor place, and sponsor on sleeves patch place (logo place don't have oriental), SSD so awesome :eek:

Last edited:
I think photoshop kits are much better than SSD D:, jk

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Here, my fantasy 3rd kit, maybe I'll make it better
9gviiq.png
1t6iyx.png
25qrjat.png

Colorful xD

EDIT: Where did you get those players stats?
EDIT 2: AmunRa, what the heck is that line? The logo is too small

they are nice!

Look at edit 3 :D

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

A kind person just helped me, here, 2003-04 kit with 125th Anniversary logo
jhu9as.png

ude you could add the 125th anniversary logo as the invicibles club logo instead of macclesfield. an I thought the logo was small will change

ude you could add the 125th anniversary logo as the invicibles club logo instead of macclesfield. an I thought the logo was small will change

yeah I created a new club in the updated version as people were complaining having Maccesfield badge when playing as Arsenal so now it's just like a red badge based on the kits.

yeah I created a new club in the updated version as people were complaining having Maccesfield badge when playing as Arsenal so now it's just like a red badge based on the kits.

coolio have you got an updated link or is it the one on the op?

yeah it's just the one at the top, I updated the original link.

ah it's something crazy wait a sec i'll find out

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------