Arsenal - Manchester United 22-01-12

First Goalscorer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
News coming in that Phil Jones's Injury is a Badly Twisted Ankle! Sounds similar to Cleverley's doesn;t it?

Good man Rafael!!! That's where we need you!!! Right up in Arsenals penalty box.

What a quality goal. Chamberlain is so dangerous! RVP with a nice finish.

What the **** Wenger seriously? Why? Chamberlain has been the best player so he takes him off? Why not sub Walcott?

Sometimes it's hard to understand Wenger lol. But now I do understand why Arsenal splashed so much cash on Chamberlain. Really looks like he could become world class in the future.

Can someone tell me why the Arsenal keeper was not sent off for taking down Welbeck?

The ball was nowhere near.

In terms of the rules, with Welbeck being clean through on goal, should he not have been sent off?

Or was it because he poked the ball away before he was taken down?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Haha, MOM is definitely Valencia

Can someone tell me why the Arsenal keeper was not sent off for taking down Welbeck?The ball was nowhere near.In terms of the rules, with Welbeck being clean through on goal, should he not have been sent off? Or was it because he poked the ball away before he was taken down?Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Welbeck just poked it I think!

What a pass from scholes to Valencia before the goal

Arshavin didn't track Valencia properly? He should be quick enough ffs. Useless. I'd say give him away, but we need the money to put into players who actually give a ****.

Quite sad really because I remember him scoring those 4 goals against Liverpool a couple of seasons ago and he was excellent.

"Arsenal, artisans and puritans of the beautiful game that they are, have thrown Per Mertesacker up front for the final couple of minutes."
I lold XD

Status
Not open for further replies.