arsenal or liverpool?

• Thread starter Thread starter GUNNER500
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 3K

whos had the better season? liverpool or arsenal?

• arsenal

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • liverpool

Votes: 37 77.1%

• Total voters
The reason Arsenal finished ahead of Villa is because of the size of Arsenal's squad. If Villa didn't get burnt out by January then they may have been pushing for a lot longer.

The reason Arsenal finished ahead of Villa is because of the size of Arsenal's squad. If Villa didn't get burnt out by January then they may have been pushing for a lot longer.

is that why liverpool finshed higher than arsenal n chelsea and why newcastle were religated? as well isn`t liverpools squad larger than manu`s?
if were all honest arsenal deserved 4th they wern`t good enough for 3rd and the werent bad enough for 5th! simples in the same way manu were deserved winners they were the best team in the prem!it hurts but its true!:P

I posted the figures earlier in the thread to support me. Perhaps you could post the turnover figures etc which would prove your suggestion right?
i don't see the point. lots of different sources will come to lots of different conclusions about who has a bigger budget which makes me feel that only the people in charge of finances at liverpool and arsenal really now.

i think liverpool have a bigger budget as they spend more money than arsenal.

neither of us can prove anything.

all this said i still stand by my statement that liverpool have had a better season .

Sorry but anyone that votes Aresnal is crazy in this poll.

Liverpool had a great season this year and will next year be stronger from the experince of coming so close.

They have 2 of the worlds best players in Gerraed and Torres.

Mark my words they will win the league next season.

Thats coming for a life long everton fan. Trust me

Back