Arsenal overpowered?

vhp

Reaction score
Ive played the premier league for like 10 seasons with different clubs. and every year Arsenal seem to be domination completely. They win most of the matches 5-0 and they are totally unbeatable. Any of you stuck with the same problem?

nar arsenal r a piece of **** to beat liverpool get on my nerves

Ive played the premier league for like 10 seasons with different clubs. and every year Arsenal seem to be domination completely. They win most of the matches 5-0 and they are totally unbeatable. Any of you stuck with the same problem?

agree,

on fm 08 man utd used to dominate on that but now on fm 09 arsenal seem to kill every1 with ease.

I have only played 2 seasons so far and Man u have run away with the league Arsenal 5th and 4 th so far . im playing as Spurs so this made me happy 8)

there fighting relegation on mine for last 2 seasons i hope they go down

Beat them in third season with league thanks to a Fagerberg hatrick but they ere top and i think they still are

agree,

on fm 08 man utd used to dominate on that but now on fm 09 arsenal seem to kill every1 with ease.

On my FM 08 with Notts County, I got to 2013 and Man Utd were coming 5th-8th every season!

yeah Arsenal seem to have the team to beat.....in my game I won for 3 seasons with Man Utd. but every year they got better and better...... and in the 4th year they beat me by 1 point......n I got sacked....

yeah Arsenal seem to have the team to beat.....in my game I won for 3 seasons with Man Utd. but every year they got better and better...... and in the 4th year they beat me by 1 point......n I got sacked....

Owch that must of hurt lol

I hate Arsenal

put your handbags away ladys! in the next few years this will be the way it is arsenal domination!!!!!lol

put your handbags away ladys! in the next few years this will be the way it is arsenal domination!!!!!lol

That is the funniest joke I'ved heard for a long time, I've never cried so hard with laughing!!!!

yeah I second that Ma-Li...... the biggest joke in the new millenium..... lol

I'm not too proud about it, but I did beat them AWAY 2-0 with Everton :)

hmm in my game arsenals first premier league titel was in 2013, and until now (2025) only won it 4 times. Second in the 2011 Champions league, won the Champions league in 2022 and 2023, again second in 2024 and 2025. They're not preforming that well. But Man United is doing even worse haha

nar arsenal r a piece of **** to beat liverpool get on my nerves

It's not about how easy they are too beat, it's how much they beat OTHER teams.

I think that the reason Arsenal do so well is due to the fact their real life tendency to raise the youth starts to pay off.

what do u think will happen your still giving contracts to oaps like giggs n scholes!

what do u think will happen your still giving contracts to oaps like giggs n scholes!

You're obsessed with Man Utd's veterans... Giggs has won more trophies, medals and awards than the entire Arsenal team put together!!!

And let me remind you of:

Fabio 18, Rafael 18, Wellbeck 18, Anderson 20, Evans 20, Nani 21, Rooney 22, Ronaldo 23, Tevez 24, Vidic 26 !!!

And these kids perform week in, week out... unlike a certain 5th placed team's kids!!!

yep, they win by at least 10 points every season in my games... just wait until im in the top flight!