Arsenal overpowered?

Nope. I'm top of the leauge with a 14 game unbeaten run... However, Arsenal are right behind me! They don't lose games (Except when I beat them at home 4-2), only draw... Weird o_O Maybe they'll slip up?

u can hardly call vidic tevez ronaldo or rooney kids

You can hardly call them OAPs either... And as for Scholes, he's still the best AM England's got. Better than Lamps or Gerrard, at any rate...

You're obsessed with Man Utd's veterans... Giggs has won more trophies, medals and awards than the entire Arsenal team put together!!!

And let me remind you of:

Fabio 18, Rafael 18, Wellbeck 18, Anderson 20, Evans 20, Nani 21, Rooney 22, Ronaldo 23, Tevez 24, Vidic 26 !!!

And these kids perform week in, week out... unlike a certain 5th placed team's kids!!!

Shutup, I'll have you the reason our youngsters do'nt play so much is because we're a piece of **** and for no other reason OK? We don't even play good football anymore we're a pathetic team who need to sort ourselves out and actually buy someone Scott Parker, would be brilliant as we've lost Flamini. Our fight is not for the title anymore it's the mammoth struggle to keep Fabregas and personally the only back to title winning form now is signing Flamini, Hleb, Henry or someone with ARSENAL experience.

I can't say I've ever had a problem beating Arsenal, however I have noticed if I go in leading at half time, I know I'm in for a tough second half !!!

I'm currently Newcastle just started my 2nd season, have just whooped Arsenal, have a look at my screen shots and let me know what you think?
View attachment 2996
View attachment 2997
View attachment 2995

Also on mine Arsenal normaly go the whole season unbeaten and liverpool tend to struggle and normaly finish bout 10th

Gerrard is the best AM England and the premier league has by far..

Yeah Arsenal are really good on mine, it's so unrealistic because man city usually finish in top three and fulham aswell.

Nope. I'm top of the leauge with a 14 game unbeaten run... However, Arsenal are right behind me! They don't lose games (Except when I beat them at home 4-2), only draw... Weird o_O Maybe they'll slip up?

You can hardly call them OAPs either... And as for Scholes, he's still the best AM England's got. Better than Lamps or Gerrard, at any rate...

maybe 3 years ago man, its 2009.

its becuz the season before arsenal got close to winning the league 2007-08 and the creators probably thought arsenal youngsters would become good its a shame it has happened in reality.

It would be good if Arsenal dominated like than in real life but well that's football. And about that one club dominance problem in fm, it happens in every league. Every league I played there was always some team that finishes with no defeats at all and maybe 3 draws most. I think they should do something about that cause you can't see that happen in real life, can you? It's normal thing to lose sometimes.

It would be good if Arsenal dominated like than in real life but well that's football. And about that one club dominance problem in fm, it happens in every league. Every league I played there was always some team that finishes with no defeats at all and maybe 3 draws most. I think they should do something about that cause you can't see that happen in real life, can you? It's normal thing to lose sometimes.

Hmn, never seen this happening in Bundesliga ...