dmlambert

Reaction score
I have got a bit of money, sale of players etc, and am looking for a prolific(sp) striker.

Try Hulk from Porto. I reckon u could get him for 28-30 mil.

There are a load of strikers, just wandered if people could recommend anyone for arsenal, or know of someone that would be perfect.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Try Hulk from Porto. I reckon u could get him for 28-30 mil.

I like the idea of Hulk, have you tried him in the EPL?

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

thierry henry

He cant have many years left in him?

Not so far, but I signed him for Malaga and he was excellent, a very good poacher.

I think I will take a gamble, a lot of people rave about him, but never in the EPL, Has anyone tried him in the EPL?

Raise 4million

Sergio Aguero's release clause is £39million

henry as old as he is hits 20 plus goals in the first season

aye sergio aguero would be your best bet, bring in money from merch to! if not cavani looks pretty sturdy

£35Mil? Who else than Andy Carroll?

No but, really. Try Lavezzi for around £15-20Mil. Will suit Arsenal.

Would just like to inform you. If you do not buy Hulk I will shoot you... :p

Got him for 22million and this is how he has performed...

Season 1 he had played 59 times and scored 64 goals, this also included 19 assists. Season 2 he made 53 appearances and scored 62 times with 25 assists. Season 3 he played 58 games and slotted 69 goals with 22 assists and this season he has smashed all records with 45 appearances and counting, a mammoth 72 goals and 26 assists

This is all with Liverpool...

I will get my scouts on to looking at those three tonight.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

I am slightly bias towards players from my favourite teams so I tend to try and avoid them, so Andy Carroll is out of the question. As for Pav, he has done very well for you, and as I dont want to be shot I think I might have to take a punt on Hulk

Vagner Love will score goals for fun for you as poacher. If you buy Hulk, i'd advise you to play him as inside forward on either wing, and he'll destroy the opposition. Also, Sanogo is a real good shout for poacher. And Babacar is unreal as a target man.

Hulk is an absolute legend you should be able to get him for around 16 mil also Edilson Cavani Napoli is pure quality I had them in my Man City career . Hulk will get you a shed load of goals and also assists he is a legendary poacher . Also try Yaya Sanogo from Auxere imo he is best out of the younger prospects and great back up at first then later on he will become a key player

Last edited: