Give Hulk, Cavani and Vucinic a wee scout. All of them could fit in quite nicely. Dependant on where you play him, Alexis Sanchez can bag alot of goals too!

Oscar Cardozo from Benfica good for £10 million finshing of 17+
also one for the future sign Jordan Rhodes from Huddersfield, one for the future :D

I think I will take a gamble, a lot of people rave about him, but never in the EPL, Has anyone tried him in the EPL?

I've tried him in EPL, he's class, no mater what league, but sometimes takes time to settle in the area, so be prepared to allow him time to go home in the first season, then he should be fine.

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Yeah I assumed it would still be 52million

But it's 39m 100%

That' because of the new contract he signed recently

Pato, Hulk & Aguero would be your best bets.

Loads of suggestions for me to take in, but I am about to go buy Hulk, and see how he does for me :)

You wont regret Hulk i signed him and he is a goal machine i use him as a deep lying striker and he scored twice on his debut and has not stopped since .

Ok Dentinho is class in 11.2 doesn't look much different now!! £13m too and he is prolific as complete forward

abel hernandez is a pretty **** good striker too - and hes only 19 in the 2010-2011 season. turns out n absolute gem.

Lucas Barrios, Neymar, Falcao, Hulk, Karim Benzema, Lisandro Lopez.

Podolski- very clinical , has 13 in 10 for my arsenal team... perfect poacher

Go for Hulk. He is a beast. Had him in my tottenham save. Scored lots of goals.I probably got for around 20 million pounds. Not too costly either considering your budget.