Arsenal star Wilshere 'arrested'

He's a very talented player with great potential but imo he seems to be a bit of a thug.

Seems a little harsh, still, he should really be keeping a low profile.

2nd time already, i want to see this lad hit the hights but doing things like this will make him public enemy number 1.

1) This happened 4 days ago
2) It said it was with a group, so we dont actually know who did what
3) he hasnt actually been charged, hes been arrested and bailed, charges might not even be brought

not sure how any of this makes him a thug...

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

2nd time already, i want to see this lad hit the hights but doing things like this will make him public enemy number 1.
not really, alledgely raping someone would make you enemy number one, not shouting at a taxi driver

3) he hasnt actually been charged, hes been arrested and bailed, charges might not even be brought

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

not really, alledgely raping someone would make you number one, not shouting at a taxi driver

The actual incident happened in December. No idea why he has been arrested now.

not really, alledgely raping someone would make you enemy number one, not shouting at a taxi driver

getting arrested for any reason gives oppenent fans and the media a chance to come down hard on the lad.

getting arrested for any reason gives oppenent fans and the media a chance to come down hard on the lad.
meh im sure he will not care about that. opposition fans will find other reasons to come down on him

meh im sure he will not care about that. opposition fans will find other reasons to come down on him

but this makes him an easier target thats all im saying. i love the lad he reminds me of the next Josh McEachran :p (waits for abuse).

but this makes him an easier target thats all im saying. i love the lad he reminds me of the next Josh McEachran :p (waits for abuse).
not really, hes been done for something 1 in 10 lads have been cautioned for, its stupid but very small and petty.

not really, hes been done for something 1 in 10 lads have been cautioned for, its stupid but very small and petty.

yer i agree it is small and petty but he has been done before and for that reason he will get more negative press than he used to. Im not saying i agree with it im just saying thats how we are in this country.

to put it in perspective, not heard anything about his assualt charge since novmeber until this was brought out. hes not marlon king, so lets not go overboard

lol jokes

reminds me of a young Paul Scholes, the kids got everything

yer i agree it is small and petty but he has been done before and for that reason he will get more negative press than he used to. Im not saying i agree with it im just saying thats how we are in this country.
i know wher you're coming from but i doubt it'll be anything near that bad, and the fickle media would forget in about a week

Hopefully he had nothing to do with it. He needs to find some new mates, they seem to attract ****.

So lets get this straight.

His friends got a taxi to pull over for them, and then the taxi driver said he was off duty?

hes hardly public enemy number 1, just seems like a bit of a LAD to me. good on him.