• Dennis Bergkamp

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters

Arsenaldotcomheader.png

drvumdla.jpg

Dr Vundla appointed as the new Arsenal Manager

Arsenal Football Club are proud to announce Dr Vundla as the new Arsenal manager. Dr Vundla today will sign a contract which will keep him at the club as Arsenal manager until the 1st July 2011.

Arsene Wenger the former Arsenal Manager has decided to take the position of Director of Football within the club and has refused to part with the club completely, while Pat Rice has rightly agreed to remain as Assistant Manager and has expressed his desire to be working with the newly appointed manager.

Arsene Wenger, who is the one who recommended Dr Vundla to the board said: "There was a lot of people perfect for the job. Pat (Rice)in particular but I have a lot of faith in this guy, he has passion, determination and great respect and love for this club and football as a sport and culture. It is important that the players, staff and supporters respect him as much as they respected me and also to keep the faith in him. He loves this club. That is his best attribute above his other qualities, including his intelligence."

Arsenal football Club has also decided to have a fairwell party for Arsene Wenger which shall be held at Emirates stadium. Present at this party will be former footballers, Thierry Henry, Reyes, Ray Parlour, Martin Keown and Gilberto Silva. Music will be played by Arsenal Away Boys and American Rap star Jay-z, who has recently declared himself as an Arsenal fan.
Jay-z interview claiming he supports Arsenal

For tickets please check the Tickets section on the website.

Looks good so far, if you're having the same problem as I did about who to partner with Fabregas, look no further then Moussa Sissoko. I'll upload a screenshot of him in a second in 2 years. :p

Last edited:
yes thanks geezer. lemme check him out

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

wow he looks very good. yes i will get a scout report and see how far with him. i never considered signing him before.

yes thanks geezer. lemme check him out

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

wow he looks very good. yes i will get a scout report and see how far with him. i never considered signing him before.

You can usually sign him for around 12.5m, had offers from Sevila for 20m so you could make profit if you wanted. (H)

n2gzgk.png

Captain Fantastic key to Arsenal!

6819_169328480311_561450311_3728340.jpg

By James Cook
Published: 8th July 2009

Dr Vundla said he looked onto his captain Cesc Fabregas and Vice captain Robin Van-Persie to lead the squad to some sort of victory this season.

Dr Vundla has refused to make changes to the Arsenal squad saying that he will like to keep things the same and believed in Wenger's vision and how he had planned on building the club. He claimed that without injuries, Arsenal had a big enough squad and enough depth to run the whole season and probably win something this season. The youth policy question came up during the press conference and Dr Vundla said he was looking to do things the Wenger way.

Despite not making any changes to the squad, Dr Vundla brought in 3 youngsters from his former club, Rushden & Diamonds.
Pat Rice supported the arrival of the 3 players saying, " They have bags of potential and we're grateful to be having them."
The three new signings to Arsenal are Milton Sibanda (18), Kosi (19) and Tyrone Sithole who is currently in the Arsenal Academy. Dr Vundla is also expected to sign more youth in his quest to add more youth to the squad. A player that he has showed great interest in lately is Iker Munian who is the 16 year old Athletic Club striker but it looks like it would take a huge offer for Athletic to even let him go. Moussa Sissoko has also been linked with Arsenal.

Iker-Muniain.jpg

Iker Muniain (above) - Transfer target for Arsenal.​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story looks good atm, loving the layout nice to see some effort in storys :) Im a die hard arenal fan so ill follow :)

cheers clarky. and lool fatshit well he has a wife and a family to live for in this case lol. its not bad. he's still director of football ;)

Can't wait for the season to kick off! Good luck mate! (H)

Loving your sig by the way mate, classic Fabregas goal!

Really good writing and im waiting for the season to start too.. im a swedish arsenal fan and im gonna follow this tread like im following my kid every day ;)

he season begins today as all premier league clubs get on their way to what is going to be an incredible season with Manchester United looking to defend their title once again. Arsenal saw Arsene Wenger leave the managerial position to take up position as Director of Football within the club and after 13 years of great sucess he named his sucessor Dr Vundla, who has been learning and following Arsene Wenger for the past 5 years.

Welcome to my Story " Arsenal - The pursuit of silverware."

• Main Ambition : To win something for the fans and make the club proud after 5 years of no silverware.

• Game patch : 10.3

• Tactics, Kits : Im going to be using my own tactics i have used in recent years but with an addition of Mantralux's Arsenal tactic everynow and then as it allows me to play more like the Arsenal way. Also credit to his kits which will run till 2020. His work can be found here Mantralux's Arsenal.

• Wage Budget: 30 million. I dont feel I need anymore really as I have great faith in what Arsene has done and the squad he has brought up.

• The write up. : Text in Red is either my narration or thoughts as manager. Something that I dont tell nobody else.
: Please note that Updates that will be updated on the Arsenal website will be absolutely true. So they could be a chance that some rumours will be posted in newspaper articles and so forth but the Arsenal website articles will only publish official and true stories.

: They shall be printscreens of the ongoings of my story some also used as evidence of events going on.

Now that we have got that out of the way.....

Pre-season

mm.jpg

presea.jpg

Lost in the Emirates Cup final against Rangers. Bad tactical thinking. tired out all my players during the AC Milan game and had to field a very weak squad in the final.

Later that evening I met Wenger and he explained to me the importance of picking the right team sheet. He always encouraged me and told me not to be afraid towards my new season and to stand firm with my decisions all the time, also saying he believed in me and was willing to help out and so forth. He is a very wiseman despite what people may say. I learnt a lot from him while I was watching him manage.

I cant wait to get the season going. I wanna batter Manchester united and Tottenham most importantly. But tomorrow it will all start, the barclays premier league. Ive spent the past few days thinking of how its gonna go, we have Wigan at home first and have been drawn against
Celtic in the Champions league.

Away we go.
!

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:54 AM ----------

August

Signings:

signings.png

Key Signing Analysis

Tinga : 18 yrs old. (DM). The signing of Tinga delighted the fans and they couldnt wait to see him in action. They claimed they was looking forward to seeing him develop as a player.

Video Evidence
[media][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvMTqTdbTqM"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=CvMTqTdbTqM[/ame][/media]

Marco Verratti : 16 yrs old ( AMC).The fans have said they are reserving their judgement on the young player but would have preffered a more experienced player instead.

Video Evidence
[media][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKeng8F_x3c"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nKeng8F_x3c[/ame][/media]

Daniel Opare : 18 yrs old ( DR) The signing of Daniel Opare saw Fran Merida and Giles Sunu both leave the club in exchange + fee deal. Questions were asked on the deal but the manager felt they were too many midfielders in the squad and the development of the Ghanian under 21s international had interested him.

Video Evidence
[media][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teBftD8i3QA"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=teBftD8i3QA[/ame][/media]

Formation

Currentformation.png

Currentformation-1.png

This has been the regular starting formation since Nasri and Rosicky have been injured.

August Match Results

augustresults.jpg

vs Wigan....A shocking start to the season. Wigan surprised us with their defending. Not only did they defend the whole game but they kept creating chances. I was disappointed with the midfield's performance. We didnt create enough chances and when we did we didnt put them away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vs Celtic .... What a perfomance. Fantastic perfomance from the captain, assisting 3 goals and Bendtner putting away 2 of them. It was an incredible perfomance from the team. And to be 4-1 up with a home leg game coming up surely takes the pressure off.

Man of the match : Cesc Fabregas
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vs Spurs.... We beat the spuds.! I came into this game very nervous. Although during the press conference i had said that i wasnt nervous at all I have to say the expectation from the fans had me shaking. But we won although Harry tried to play with some dirty tactics, crunching my players all over the pitch. that Bassong lad was a complete ****** during the whole game flying into tackles and the reffeere didnt do us no justice by letting play go on all the time. We won anyways. And the fans went home happy. Victory to the Arsenal.

Post Match Interview with BBC Sport:

BBC : What did you make of your first ever derby game?

Dr Vundla :"Tottenham played a very physical game and tried to rough us up all the time but we came away with the result and the best team won. We made the most of our chances and we hit them very hard in the second half when they were starting to tire"

BBC : Do you think this squad has what it takes to perhaps win some silverware this season?

Dr Vundla : "Yes, certainly. They have great character and they showed that today. We just have to avoid injuries and stay positive. For now we just have to take one game at a time."

BBC : How did you feel seeing Arsene Wenger in the stands today?

Dr Vundla : "Well it was great you know. Its the first game he has come to watch. I had a word with him before the match and he offered me some encouragement and advice on the game to come. "

Man of the match : Arshavin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vs Celtic : The second leg was much easier with less pressure on the team and Kosi scored a goal on his debut

Man of the match :
Eduardo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vs Hull City: Im happy we beat the scums. Cant stand them. Cant stand Phil Brown. Cant believe he even had the audacity to say that he was unsure about my managerial abilities. Yeh mate. he is sinking at the bottom of the league.

Premier League so far...

EnglishPremierDivision.png

very interesting would recommend traore for a different option on the bench with the big man, good luck

Cheers mate. I will have a look at him. hasnt been a personal favourite. but hey. cheers.!

Last edited: