DECEMBER

Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle
Podolski, Shawcross (2)
MOTM: R. Shawcross

UCL Group F
Arsenal 2-2 Juventus
van Persie, Walcott
MOTM: Wojeich Sczecny (I can't spell his name :p)

WBA 2-1 Arsenal
Koscielny
MOTM: L. Koscielny

Arsenal 4-0 QPR
Ba (3), Podolski
MOTM: D. Ba

Man City 2-3 Arsenal
Vermaelen, Ba, Shawcross

C1C Quarter Final
Arsenal 4-0 Chelsea
Arteta, van Persie, Walcott, Wilshere
MOTM: T. Walcott

Arsenal 0-0 Spurs

Everton 1-1 Arsenal
Ba
MOTM: D. Ba

Player of the Month
Ryan Shawcross
View attachment 259926
In the North London Derby

Got 3 man of the match awards and has been a rock at the back all season, making fans forget about the Ramsey horror tackle.

My view: A month of highs and lows, like getting beaten by WBA and drawing at Everton, but highs aswell, like beating City at the Etihad, smashing Chelsea in the C1C, and qualifying for the KO rounds of the CL. Hopefully, next motnh we can cut out the underperforming and really dominate.

JANUARY

Wigan 1-3 Arsenal
Vermaelen (2), Ramsey
MOTM: T. Vermaelen

FA Cup 3rd Round
Ipswich Town 0-4 Arsenal
Huntelaar (2), Arteta, van Persie
MOTM: K.J. Huntelaar

C1C Semi Final 1st Leg
Man Utd 0-1 Arsenal
Huntelaar
MOTM: W. Szeczny

Stoke City 0-6 Arsenal
van Persie (2), Podolski (2), Wilshere, Djourou
MOTM: L. Podolski

C1C Semi Final 2nd Leg
Arsenal 4-2 Man Utd
Podolski (3), Wilshere
MOTM: L. Podolski

FA Cup 4th Round
Portsmouth 1-5 Arsenal
Arshavin, Wilshere, van Persie (2), Podolski
MOTM: A. Arshavin

Arsenal 4-1 Sunderland
Walcott, Shawcross (2), Podolski

Player of the Month
Lukas Podolski
View attachment 259974
Celebrating after his hat trick against United

Been scoring for fun all month and his been instrumental in our unbeaten run.

Transfers in
Edinson Cavani, £38m, Napoli
Klaas Jan Huntelaar, £18m, Schalke
Marouanne Fellaini, £22m, Everton
Coutihno, Free, Internazionale (joins July)
Transfers out:
Marouanne Chamahk, £3m, Everton
Olivier Giroud, £11m, Lyon
Emmanuel Frimpong, Loan, FC Lorient (f)​

My view: A fantastic month, reaching the C1C final and scoring a total of 13 goals in 3 league games. The arrivals of Huntelaar and Cavani have been very posotive, with Cavani getting an assist on his debut ( the win over Sunderland) and Huntelaar getting a brace against Ipswich on his debut. I have bought Fellaini to add a bit of bite to the midfield and challenge Alex Song for the gritty midfielder position. I would have liked to bought another right back as Sagna is getting on a bit. Coutinho is a star of the future, and to get him for free is a great deal. Unbeaten month and close to ending the seven year run. |The C1C fianl is against Liverpool. What a month.

next update sometime tonight guys, give us a comment about our league progress or just a like if you will!
cheers youngmanger

I feel as though you have too many good strikers, rotating them all must be ****, but very well done so far. :)

Yeah, but I play Podolski and RVP on either wing usually as I play a 4-3-3 but with the wide players as inside forwards so they score more goals (e.g. Podolski is the top scorer). I am going to literally swap around Huntelaar and Cavani every game, I'm gonna ell gervihno cos he keeps moaning about not getting enough footy. keep following mate :)

FEBRUARY

Aston Villa 0-3 Arsenal
Koscielny, Walcott, Cavani ( :) )
MOTM: Edinson Cavani

Man Utd 4-1 Arsenal
Huntelaar
No MOTM cos they all played sh!te

Arsenal 3-1 Fulham
Shawcross (The Ultimate Tank) (2), Arteta
MOTM: R. "The Ultimate Tank" Shawcross

FA Cup 5th Round
Arsenal 0-2 Blackpool
No MOTM because we got beat by a Championship side

Paris Saint-Germain 0-3 Arsenal
van Persie (2), Walcott
MOTM: R. van Persie

C1C Final
Arsenal 1-0 Liverpool
Mertesacker
MOTM: P. Mertesacker

OUR FIRST TROPHY SINCE 2005! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE! MY FIRST TROPHY IN MANAGEMENT!!!

Apologies for having a ***** fit but I was really pleased.

Player of the Month
Ryan Shawcross
images

Consistent performances have earned himself a nickname (The Ultimate Tank). And to be honest no one really stood head and shoulders above.

My view: I am made up at the trophy, I thught we were going to get beat because they controlled the game until the last half an hour, which is when Mertesacker fouled Skrtel to be quite honest and headed home. I am really pleased apart from the lesson we got off Man United.

you have got a nice story going on here, really enjoyed reading, hope there an update soon, dont know why but ive always had a sort spot for Arsenal

Keep up the good work

Cheers

JoeOnline09

Good work so far. I support the gunners so I hope you bring us some success ;)
KIU mate

Mason

sorry there hasn't been an update guys, i forgot there was a family do today and I haven't had time, definitely up tommorow

sorry guys ive been so busy lately, i don't know when the next update will be up, also i played all of the remaining season and then my laptop restarted because of an update and i lost all of the three months played -_- so feeling a bit disgruntled. hopefully ill play it soon :)