Arsenal v Bolton

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 2K
Sounds almost as good as the Blackburn Villa match.

robson u mite wana keep that palm reader for the time being

Cmon Arsenal knew you could do it, just hang on in there!!!

Arsenal go top of the league for the time being:).

All we need is for chelsea to slip up against their next opponents, c'mon!!! Although that's asking for a big favour.

Arsenal need to jump on lapse of form from other rivals and try and break away from the pack now.

We are top 'the league say we are top 'the league :D

Last edited:
I knew Arsenal would win if they got a goal before half time.
We could end up 3rd this weekend if United beat Hull at OT.
Plus if Arsenal win against Stoke they can go 3 points clear.

But we will have two games in hand over both of them.

get in woop woop! top of the league!
and the yids lose what a day, great come back by arsenal yes it was a foul by gallas but the irony that bolton spent most of the game fouling and getting away without getting cards then cesc scored after they wern`t given a foul justice served:D.
also stone wall pen on fabby again and not given again was i suppose the only way the ref could even it out,well done to liverpool good result for there fans finally,also congrats to villa for getting to the final hopefully the can win it now.

League isn't so tight at the moment, I think United are a lot more fragile in the League than Chelsea or Arsenal, United look a lot more beatable this season, as do Liverpool.

That attempt of a tackle by Gallas was awful, what made it worse is that the ref was standing about 1 yard away xD

That attempt of a tackle by Gallas was awful, what made it worse is that the ref was standing about 1 yard away xD

Yh i must agree on that, was a rash challenge and i was quite surprised that it wasnt a red. Overall pleased with the win tho no cleansheet again.

Last edited:
Wenger's response when asked about Gallas's tackle:

"I did not see it"

Classic Wenger xD

Back