Arsenal v Bolton

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 2K
Wenger's response when asked about Gallas's tackle:

"I did not see it"

Classic Wenger xD

blah blah blah have you seen the way essien tackles!

i see the manu and chelski fans are on here feeling abit threatend lol so funny how you where all like omg bolton are 2-0 up and then bam 4-2 and the best team in the league are top loving it!

Last edited:
Good comeback by Arsenal, awful tackle by Gallas though

blah blah blah have you seen the way essien tackles!

i see the manu and chelski fans are on here feeling abit threatend lol so funny how you where all like omg bolton are 2-0 up and then bam 4-2 and the best team in the league are top loving it!
Even arsenal fans know you're talking rubbish about essienXD anyone who doesn't play for arsenal is dirty and arsenal are the most perfect team ever who never commit a foul.XD

Oh my god you would think arsenal have just won the premiership with some of the celebrating use are just keeping top spot nice and warm for chelsea

It doesn't happen often, let us celebrate for what its worth :'(

Dosen't make gallas' right, was an awful challenge.

i agree was awful but im just saying and my comment on essein wasn`t ment to make it right for me u could see it was more clumsey and miss timed than deliberate.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Even arsenal fans know you're talking rubbish about essienXD anyone who doesn't play for arsenal is dirty and arsenal are the most perfect team ever who never commit a foul.XD
u mean like rooney isn`t a diver ? and man u get picked on by everyoneXD

i agree was awful but im just saying and my comment on essein wasn`t ment to make it right for me u could see it was more clumsey and miss timed than deliberate.

I still don't understand why you brought Essien into it though?

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

u mean like rooney isn`t a diver ? and man u get picked on by everyoneXD

Of course, anything people say against Arsenal you relate in some way back to United.

Omg I was like massively ******** myself when I saw the first page since I didn't see the page and then I read 4-2 and I was like F*** YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I so definetly have to watch the replay!!

Also about time Vermaelen scored again :P

Very nice comeback from Arsenal. I saw the highlights, seemed like Fabregas had another good game at the end of the day.

I do so hope Chelsea leap-frog you again sometime soon. Seeing Arsenal at the top makes me feel such hate in my heart. :(

Back