Arsenal v Newcastle (1330 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Arsenal and Newcastle in the Premier League.

More...

Obviously i don't want Arsenal to win but i think they will and the only way i will be happy is if either or both Wilshere and Chamakh score(they are in my dream team). I think it will be 3-1 Arsenal.

Desperate for the skunks to lose, just so they don't overtake us :)

I'm intrigued. Generally when I'm pessimistic, we tend to do quite well (Villa, Mackems, Chelsea in the cup) and when I am quietly confident of victory, we do terribly (Blackpool, Wigan) so it could work out well today!

Being a realist though going to guess 2-1/ perhaps 2-0 Arsenal? We need to make sure our defence doesn't just give up and accept defeat, or their attack will make us suffer. Walcotts pace is never something to look forward to either (unless an Arsenal fan ofc)

For god sake... if we don't win this game and Chelsea win at Lpool, we can as good as kiss the league goodbye...

Ahahaha! Fabianksi shocker! I don't mind Arsenal winning, but my friend seems to believe Fabianski is actually a good keeper, so that's a little more ammo for myargument...

I ******* love you Andy Carroll :wub:

Ahahaha! Fabianksi shocker! I don't mind Arsenal winning, but my friend seems to believe Fabianski is actually a good keeper, so that's a little more ammo for myargument...

lool if Fabianski is a good keeper then I am the next Lionel Messi.

Loving this at the moment but we all know Arsenal have the quality to bring this back but i don't think they will. Its typical Arsenal at the moment pass pass pass pass oh **** one too many. Carroll being massivly linked with a move to Chelsea again today and if he keeps playing this way then i would love Chelsea to sign him shades of Drogba in him without a dout. I will also add that one player i have hardly watched this season and its my first real look at him is Tiote and i am hugely impressed with him. He uses the ball well, glides past players and gets stuck in also.

Yay for Carroll, saved me from getting 0 points in the first scorer comp (H)

Loving this at the moment but we all know Arsenal have the quality to bring this back but i don't think they will. Its typical Arsenal at the moment pass pass pass pass oh **** one too many. Carroll being massivly linked with a move to Chelsea again today and if he keeps playing this way then i would love Chelsea to sign him shades of Drogba in him without a dout. I will also add that one player i have hardly watched this season and its my first real look at him is Tiote and i am hugely impressed with him. He uses the ball well, glides past players and gets stuck in also.

core i would love Caroll at Chelsea I really hope this rumour is true but i doubt it :(

Robin Van Persie on for Marouane Chamakh.
Andriy Arshavin on for Samir Nasri.

So straight swaps can Van Persie do what he always seems to do when coming back from injury and score?

At the moment it looks like he will, Arsenal are all over Newcastle but they are struggling for an end product. Wouldn't surprise me if he smashed one home from 20 yards out.

This is the worst performance from Fabregas I have ever seen.

Come on lads!

We have to hold on!

Not watching the match, got the commentary on SkySports Score Centre, and I'm glad that I'm not watching it. Embarrassing to say the least.

come on Newcastle, a truely fantastic result if they can hold on and a real kick in the teeth for Arsenal. Andy Carroll is really stepping up this season

Back