Arsenal v Sunderland

your "easier" run-in we keep hearing about didn't get off to a good start today though did it?

I think tomorrow's game will be a draw at Anfield which will leave the title to be decided on three matches. Us vs You. You vs Tottenhan and Us vs Chelsea.

They have got Bolton away, Liverpool home, stoke away, fulham away. These are all tricky fixtures.

We got have got many tricky ones. On paper Arsenal have slightly easier run in.

Trust United to drop points in midweek, and then Arsenal go and drop 2 points against Sunderland. I bet United fans are giggling.

Sort it out, Arsene.

only if we get a positive result tomorrow, untill then i don't want to tempt fate and say to much lol

only if we get a positive result tomorrow, untill then i don't want to tempt fate and say to much lol

I thought you played really well first half against Chelsea, just dropped off in the second half, can't see Liverpool getting a win against you tomorrow, both teams will take a draw, but I can see you beating them 2-1.

IMO, these are the tricky fixtures for both teams..

ManUtd

Liverpool - away
West Ham - away
Arsenal - away
Chelsea - home

Arsenal

Liverpool - home
Tottenham - away
Bolton - away
Man Utd - home
Stoke - away
Fulham - away

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Also Arsenal have 6 away games and 4 home games. 4 home games are against Blackburn, United, Liverpool, Villa. Not easy run in at home too.

ManUtd
Liverpool - away
West Ham - away
Arsenal - away
Chelsea - home

Arsenal
Liverpool - home
Tottenham - away
Bolton - away
Man Utd - home
Stoke - away
Fulham - away

I'm not sure Stoke will be tricky to be honest. They'll be getting nervous looking over their shoulders at the bottom only being 4 points above the drop zone. They may start going too defensive

I'm not sure Stoke will be tricky to be honest. They'll be getting nervous looking over their shoulders at the bottom only being 4 points above the drop zone. They may start going too defensive

Stoke away is very tricky fixture and last 2 seasons have been excellent. And also there is lot of hate between 2 teams. Will be fun to watch..

ManUtd

Liverpool - away
West Ham - away
Arsenal - away
Chelsea - home

Arsenal

Liverpool - home
Tottenham - away
Bolton - away
Man Utd - home
Stoke - away
Fulham - away

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Also Arsenal have 6 away games and 4 home games. 4 home games are against Blackburn, United, Liverpool, Villa. Not easy run in at home too.

Not sure how difficult Bolton and Stoke will be tbh.

Either way, important 2 points dropped today but I still think we can nick it.

Not sure how difficult Bolton and Stoke will be tbh.

Either way, important 2 points dropped today but I still think we can nick it.

At Emirates i would have said Arsenal would win both the fixtures. But Reebok and Britannia and not easiest of places. Stoke away i dont think anyone would say it is not an tricky one.. Narrow pitch, no space to pass, they will be at you for all 90 mins without giving inch of space and Delap's rocket.

At Emirates i would have said Arsenal would win both the fixtures. But Reebok and Britannia and not easiest of places. Stoke away i dont think anyone would say it is not an tricky one.. Narrow pitch, no space to pass, they will be at you for all 90 mins without giving inch of space and Delap's rocket.

We've been better away from home this season.

Can't be bothered to discuss who has the more difficult set of fixtures.

Arsenal dont have the best of records at stoke's place though its played 3 lost 2 won 1

Arsenal dont have the best of records at stoke's place though its played 3 lost 2 won 1

But the win was last season, one of the losses was in the FA Cup with a weaker side, and we've learnt how to deal with those long throws better recently (along with the rest of the teams)

Sunderland boss Steve Bruce: "We needed a response after last week, we were shocking at Everton. First half, I can't remember being as comfortable here for a long time. We had a few hairy moments in the last 10-15 minutes but overall I thought we deserved something from it. The Arshavin penalty thing, for me that would've been harsh if it had it had been given. Arsenal have had an awful week after losing the Carling Cup final the way they did - let's hope they can turn it around in Barcelona on Tuesday."

Sunderland boss Steve Bruce: "We needed a response after last week, we were shocking at Everton. First half, I can't remember being as comfortable here for a long time. We had a few hairy moments in the last 10-15 minutes but overall I thought we deserved something from it. The Arshavin penalty thing, for me that would've been harsh if it had it had been given. Arsenal have had an awful week after losing the Carling Cup final the way they did - let's hope they can turn it around in Barcelona on Tuesday."

just about to say this.... what an absolute legend!!

thought it was quite nice of him to back arsenal in europe

Wenger:

''I am too disgusted to speak about these things,'' the Arsenal manager told BBC Sport. ''What can you say? We put a lot of commitment into the game. I believe Arshavin was not offside, but what can you do?
''These kind of things have too big an impact on the Premier League and we are really disappointed but we have to take it on the chin for the next game, but we feel really justice has not been done today and it is not the first time.''

Wenger, though, was careful not to hit out at referee Anthony Taylor or his team any more, perhaps mindful of the Football Association action against United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.
''What can I do about it now?'' he said. ''It is my job to deliver football games and the referee's job to give the right decisions. I can explain my job, but to [explain] the referee's decision? That is your job.''

It is not a full interview. Just copied few points.
Post Match interview here

honestly no offence but these kind of results by Arsenal at the end of the season is exactly why Man Utd players like Ferdinand come out and say that Chelsea are the main challengers for the EPL no matter if they are not second

honestly no offence but these kind of results by Arsenal at the end of the season is exactly why Man Utd players like Ferdinand come out and say that Chelsea are the main challengers for the EPL no matter if they are not second
actually to be fair, SAF has recently called it a two horse race between United and Arsenal

What? Arsenal are ahead of you, they've had better results than you. If we beat United tomorrow, Arsenal still have a decent chance of the league oO)

if united beat chelsea and if we beat liverpool then we would have been miles ahead of arsenal but....

i agree with SAF it is a two horse race between man utd and arsenal

actually to be fair, SAF has recently called it a two horse race between United and Arsenal

fair enough but if Pool win tommorow then Chelsea are back in it

What? Arsenal are ahead of you, they've had better results than you. If we beat United tomorrow, Arsenal still have a decent chance of the league oO)

I never mentioned Arsenal dont have a chance to win the league, i just mentioned what Man Utd players generally thought of Arsenals liability to choke in the final 5 games or so of the season