Arsenal v Sunderland

Have to say i respect Steve Bruce a lot more now

fair enough but if Pool win tommorow then Chelsea are back in it

I never mentioned Arsenal dont have a chance to win the league, i just mentioned what Man Utd players generally thought of Arsenals liability to choke in the final 5 games or so of the season
not really you are still 6 points behind in patchy form, united have a devasting home record, you have some tough games. think abut 4th place before anything else

I never mentioned Arsenal dont have a chance to win the league, i just mentioned what Man Utd players generally thought of Arsenals liability to choke in the final 5 games or so of the season

You said you're the main challengers, when Arsenal clearly are..

His interviews are always decent and even when he lose, he doesn't go overboard. Always stay calm and make his point.

I just love him. Good manager too..

fair enough but if Pool win tommorow then Chelsea are back in it

chelsea are not back in it if ,liverpool win they are still some points behind arsenal and this is between SAf and Arsene

i have always respected Steve Bruce, because he used to play for man utd but also because i think he is a very good manager and great person

not really you are still 6 points behind in patchy form, united have a devasting home record, you have some tough games. think abut 4th place before anything else

answered on the other thread :)

You said you're the main challengers, when Arsenal clearly are..

read again, i said thats what the Man Utd players think not me

plus if you look at the fixtures, these are the tough games for the realistic challengers for the title

Man Utd vs Liverpool
Man Utd vs Arsenal
Man Utd vs Chelsea

Cant say I am bursting with confidence that Man Utd will come out of those games with maximum points, amazing home record or not, form flies out of the window whenever Man Utd square up against these teams and these games will definetly define the season

Chelsea vs Manchester City
Chelsea vs Manchester United
Chelsea vs Tottenham

Again these 3 games will be tough for Chelsea, both Man City and Tottenham have a great record against us while Man United will obviously be the toughest match, again I bet no Chelsea fan is overly confident of getting maximum points

Arsenal vs Tottenham
Arsenal vs Man United
Arsenal vs Liverpool

Arsenal have a bad record against Man United in the past 6 years or so so that game will again be their toughest, Tottenham have already beaten them this season while a potential bannana skin awaits in the Liverpool fixture under Daglish's new reign

All in all this is proving to be the best EPL season yet

ugh.

was there today too. not an awful game, just got quite unlucky tbh. thought diaby was AWFUL, and our team flowed a lot better when he went off, he just dwells tooooo much.

anyway, onwards and upwards.. still another point in the right direction.

roll on barca

plus if you look at the fixtures, these are the tough games for the realistic challengers for the title

Man Utd vs Liverpool
Man Utd vs Arsenal
Man Utd vs Chelsea

Cant say I am bursting with confidence that Man Utd will come out of those games with maximum points, amazing home record or not, form flies out of the window whenever Man Utd square up against these teams and these games will definetly define the season

Chelsea vs Tottenham

Again these 3 games will be tough for Chelsea, both Man City and Tottenham have a great record against us while Man United will obviously be the toughest match, again I bet no Chelsea fan is overly confident of getting maximum points

Arsenal vs Tottenham
Arsenal vs Man United
Arsenal vs Liverpool

Arsenal have a bad record against Man United in the past 6 years or so so that game will again be their toughest, Tottenham have already beaten them this season while a potential bannana skin awaits in the Liverpool fixture under Daglish's new reign

You fail to mention Utd are AWAY to Liverpool, and AWAY to Arsenal, which plays a big part (so home record is irrelevant bar Chelsea).

Re: Arsenal as well, at HOME to Liverpool, and Utd. We can definitely beat either of them/both of them and I think (hope) we'll beat Spuds too.

Also - RvP, Cesc, Walcott and Song should all be back soon (2-4 weeks) at a crucial time. Cesc and Song will be back earlier and that will make a huge difference vs big teams and others.

Chelsea are not in the title-race.

Yeah City have more of a chance than chelsea

You fail to mention Utd are AWAY to Liverpool, and AWAY to Arsenal, which plays a big part (so home record is irrelevant bar Chelsea).

Re: Arsenal as well, at HOME to Liverpool, and Utd. We can definitely beat either of them/both of them and I think (hope) we'll beat Spuds too.

Also - RvP, Cesc, Walcott and Song should all be back soon (2-4 weeks) at a crucial time. Cesc and Song will be back earlier and that will make a huge difference vs big teams and others.

Chelsea are not in the title-race.

as i said, it will be stupid if Arsenal and Man Utd players discount City and Chelsea

Yeah City have more of a chance than chelsea

we are 1 point behind them with a game in hand against Blackpool, so its a higher chance of us being above them in 3rd place just 6 points behind Arsenal and looking at how competitive the league is, even Arsenal can end up finishing 3rd or 4th

as i said, it will be stupid if Arsenal and Man Utd players discount City and Chelsea

Of course it is. But I think you're fighting a losing battle. You still haven't found consistent form yet - you've beaten Copenhagen and Utd and that's about it.

Please beat Utd again, though =)

Of course it is. But I think you're fighting a losing battle. You still haven't found consistent form yet - you've beaten Copenhagen and Utd and that's about it.

Please beat Utd again, though =)

haha United will be incredibly tough as we only really won through a few controversial decsions but all the same, it was a win, I hope Torres and Drogba can fully gel in the fixtures in between and Torres starts to find the net in a blue shirt, then we would have a good chance

Man Utd vs Liverpool
Man Utd vs Arsenal
Man Utd vs Chelsea

Chelsea vs Tottenham

Arsenal vs Tottenham
Arsenal vs Man United
Arsenal vs Liverpool

Chelsea will not win the league. End of.

Just watched MOTD, seriously loved Danny Welbeck's attempt and the Sunderland keeper was magnificent.. nearly out of superlatives for his performance by looking at MOTD. Arshavin was unlucky, definitely onside

Indeed. And 100% penalty, but you win some, you lose some.

Exactly mate!
Pentalty was 50/50 in my opinion! Think it would of been harsh to give it! Just got to hope Liverpool can do us a favour tomorrow!
So many chances, no goals, the penalty and offside shouldnt of had an effect on the game, if they took just half of their chances, some fairly easy (arshavin straight at the keeper from chamaks pull back for example) and others more difficult.
O well!