Arsenal V Tottenham - Saturday 20th November 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter CJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 221
  • Views Views 13K
One of the most memorable NLD was epic 4-4 when Fabregas made the comment that Arsenal Ladies team can beat Spurs and it was Harry's first game in charge. I hope this game lives up to the expectation, Both team plays good attacking game, and i expect they it is a goal fest.
\
Bale Vs Sagna will be the battle to watch out for. Sagna is in good form and i think he can keep Bale quiet. Other that that middle battle will be amazing.

Song Nasri Fabregas Vs Modric VDV Jenas/Palicios.

3-1. Bale isn't as good as people think. If anything the man to watch is VDV.

I'm going for an entertaining score draw. Should be interesting seeing how arsenal deal with bale and some teams recently have worked out how to stop him.

I hope we will win. No way is it gonner be an easy run in. but I hope.

3-2 Arsenal.

And I don't think Defoe will start, it says in the preview 'may' win a place on the bench. so hes not even fit enough for the bench at present. well for our sakes lets hope hes injured.

Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham or Arsenal 4 - 2 Tottenham.

Comfortable win for the home side either way.

Our defensive frailties will be exposed. Our makeshift defence simply hasn't been good enough against lesser teams, let alone Arsenal.

I'd undoubtedly take a draw right now.

We haven't lost to Spuds at home since 93, it won't stop now. Even if our defence isn't the best our attack is superior. Sagna has enough quality to shut Bale up for the game and I think Chamakh/RVP will be able to dominate whoever the central pairing is for Spuds.

Fabianski
Sagna - Squillaci - Koscielny - Clichy
Song - Wilshere
Walcott - Fabregas - Nasri
Chamakh/Van Persie​

Will go for 3-1 to us, Fabregas to hit form at the perfect time and completely dominate. Goals to Fabregas, Van Persie and Nasri with Van Der Vaart scoring for Spuds as a late consolation goal, but long after the 'Shall we make a DVD?' chants have started XD​

Last edited:
im going out on a limb, Arsenal 1 - 3 Spurs, this is spurs best chance in a longtime

Hoping for a Bale extravaganza tonight.

This will be tough for Arsenal.

Despite being neither an Arsenal or Spurs fan, I'm quite excited for this.

Arsenal will probably have the run of the midfield, especially with Huddlestone out, but I reckon they'll still edge it. Bad against Bolton, probably great today. A funny lot, Spurs.

WOO! Going to the game now, last minute tickets courtesy of my brother who works in the Press Office for Arsenal..

C'mon you Gunners!

I can see Spurs sneaking a 2-1 win here. Pav to get both ;)

Think this will be a score draw. 2-2 I will go for.

Line Ups

Arsenal – Fabianski; Sagna, Koscielny, Squillaci, Clichy; Nasri, Song, Denilson, Fabregas, Arshavin; Chamakh.

Arsenal subs – Szczesny, Rosicky, Djourou, Eboue, Walcott, van Persie, Wilshere.

TEAM – (expecting 4-4-1-1) – Gomes; Hutton, Kaboul, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto; Lennon, Jenas, Modric, Bale; Van der Vaart; Pavlyuchenko.

SUBS – Cudicini, Bassong, Corluka, Bentley, Palacios, Defoe, Crouch.

Liking the lineup, would have maybe preffered Djourou to Koscielny, as Laurent hasn't played much recently.

Gallas to score a 94th minute for Spurs, throwing his top into Arsenal fans- Resulting in a bust-up between Gallas & Nasri. Gotta love it. (H)

Back