Not open for further replies.

Calum

Reaction score
Arsenal_1886-2011_Logo.png
200px-Manchester_City.svg.png

Carling Cup, Emirates Stadium
Tuesday, November 29, 2011, 20:00
Sky Sports 2

Arsenal Team: Fabianski, Djourou, Squillaci, Koscielny, Miquel, Frimpong, Coquelin, Benayoun, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Park, Chamakh.

Man City Team: Pantilimon, Onuoha, Savic, K. Toure, Zabaleta, Johnson, de Jong, Nasri, Hargreaves, Kolarov Dzeko
----------------------------------------------
Hope we at least give them a game lol :(

Last edited:
Confirmed line up?

Ha. This'll be a laugh.

According to reports, Pantmillon is set to start in goal for Man City; at least that's a plus.

That line-up is a recipe for assisted suicide.

Haha what. This is going to be hilarious.

the Arsenal line up has changed :D

Djourou, and Rosicky come in

Last edited:
Dzeko's going to have a tough night of it up against Squillaci and Eastmond.

strongish bench

subs: Mannone, Yennaris, Vermaelen, Eastmond, Ozyakup, Gervinho, Arshavin.

4-4-2

Fabianski

Djourou
Squliacii
Koscielny
Miquel

Benayoun
Frimpong
Francis C
AOC

Park
Chamakh

Seems like Arsenal aren't taking this very seriously, a big mistake if I'm honest. Probably one of their only chances to win silverware this season - and to beat Man City. Man City's depth should see them through the next few rounds (I think they will beat Arsenal) and it's not a bad shout to say they could potentially be champions.

First time I'll have seen Hargreaves have an attempt at playing 90 minutes, in full, on the TV in a fair while.

City should have more than enough to beat Arsenal, anyone wondering why Assulin/Scapuzzi aren't in the City squads they're both out on loan at the minute.

This is about the best 2nd string Mancini could have picked, most of the youth he played in the earlier rounds are out on loan who he probably would have played ahead of Nasri/Kolarov.

I think Arsenal will take this seriously, but taking it seriously doesn't necessarily mean they will beat Manchester City. If Arsene Wenger did win the League Cup it would just become ''What's he won in the past 6 years? A League Cup?'' so he's going ot get stick either way. At least going out/progressing this way he gets a chance to look at his youngsters, interested to see Chamakh and Park play together it has the potential to be a good partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.