Arsenal vs Manchester United / May 1st - 14:05

Andrei the lazy Russian coming on at HT, Nasri has been poor and comes off.

From other forum.

Arsenal 62% ManUtd 35% Chris Foy 3%

XD

Why has Nasri come off? He hasn't been that bad.

lol cheeky from song. big fan of his

Good free kick, got scared before the cracking save from Szczesny.

Looking for a more direct attack from Arshavin, wouldnt have taken him off personally

Very true. Top drawer save

not sure where rooney has been pulling them from but that was quality, and an even better response from Szczeny

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Foy isnt having a good game, dont think song did too much wrong there

"Slight hamstring problem" apparently.

Looking for a more direct attack from Arshavin, wouldnt have taken him off personally

not sure where rooney has been pulling them from but that was quality, and an even better response from Szczeny

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Foy's been poor - Excellent FK from Rooney and great save by Szzcesny.

Szczesny brave from Nani's free kick, was never going to get there but an attempt would have been nice.

Ramsey you legend! :wub:

RAMSEY!! YOU BEAUTY!

No one deserves that more. Guess who assists it? RvP!

great goal deserved for ramsey, hes come a long way since that injury

Nasri came off with a knock from what I've heard.

RAMSEY!!!!!!!!!!! I ******* LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!! Looks like i was right when i said it was a good thing Fabregas was out ay.