Arsenal vs Manchester United / May 1st - 14:05

Get Berbatov on for Park & drop Rooney into midfield, asap.

Surprised he didn't give a penalty there...

If the score stays the same then i reckon whoever wins Man U V Chelsea will win title

I wouldn't bet on it-there's gonna be more twists and turns. But if Chelsea beat Man Utd, it'll be remarkable to see them top. But there's going to be more to come I guarantee it. What a season

Evra claims hand-ball.

1. Hardly in the position to complain about refereeing ;)

2. Nothing Theo can do - bundled to the ground by Evra and it MIGHT hit his arm on the floor - doesn't make any movement towards it.

3. Happened at OT to Clichy. Wrong decision then, right decision now. =)

Surprised he didn't give a penalty there...

been that rubbish i wouldnt have been suprised

you have to ask yourself why arsenal cant play like this when the pressure is really on though

Squillaci is on

Luck kicks in again for Arsenal, I see - Djourou having to come off. No TV5 on the bench, so Squillaci comes on.

If Chelsea win the title and Liverpool come 5th, linesmans would get sooo much abuse

It's just one game, Man Utd could only blame themselves for their bad away record.

Evra claims hand-ball.

1. Hardly in the position to complain about refereeing ;)

2. Nothing Theo can do - bundled to the ground by Evra and it MIGHT hit his arm on the floor - doesn't make any movement towards it.

3. Happened at OT to Clichy. Wrong decision then, right decision now. =)

Evra was not asking for Hand Ball. He was appealing to the ref that Clichy did pull his hand to bring him down, that is what i thought of it...

Utd do a look a bit exposed to the pace of Arsenal in midfield-Carrick is being skinned. Fergie will have to work on that if they play Barca in CL final.

If Arsenal win this, and SAF is still very passionate about the game, SAF is going to get some extra heart pounds, and thats not good for his health and age.

Evra was not asking for Hand Ball. He was appealing to the ref that Clichy did pull his hand to bring him down, that is what i thought of it...

He was pointing at his arm..

Arsenal are giving away far too many free kicks on dangerous positions. Utd are getting some very good ones

He sees Arsenal handball, but wont see Vidic's clear one... nice.