Arsenal vs Sunderland 16-10-11

Who Will Win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you shut up!
so should you!

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

great win gonners. i apparently overslept and wasn't able to wake up to watch the match XD. aw **** Larson free kick. can complain RVP though #capitanVantasic

van Persie is the only player I like from a team I dislike. He's quality and he is a proven striker, but now he lacks someone to deliver him good passes.

isn't it irrelevant really to compare rvp against suarez. i mean, ones a striker, the other is a Speed skilled winger. wtf XD

isn't it irrelevant really to compare rvp against suarez. i mean, ones a striker, the other is a Speed skilled winger. wtf XD

First time I've ever heard Suarez described as a 'speed skilled winger', partly because he isn't a winger and partly because what the **** does 'speed skilled' mean.

First time I've ever heard Suarez described as a 'speed skilled winger', partly because he isn't a winger and partly because what the **** does 'speed skilled' mean.

ain't he's originally a winger. and his second position is forward ;)

_56091705_van_oersie.jpg

:wub:

Did you just vote on the poll? ;)

yeah-went for a draw. Was bored lol.

Had a feeling Gunners would finally get a win anyway. Sunderland are just stinking the place out form wise. Nothing is going right for them. Won't be surprised if he's out of a job before christmas (before Kean if he is replaced)

Status
Not open for further replies.