Arsenal vs Sunderland 16-10-11

Who Will Win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal fans should start lining up to blow Szczesny.

Great save. Once again, the keeper has to work twice as hard for the woeful defence.

Joey Barton on Twitter said:
I've just LOL at Gervinho's hair close up then, defo a wig glued on that. Weird looking creature him???

Good ol' Joey, he says what everyone thinks.

Those are big words coming from someone who looks like a cross between Gary Neville and Ringo Starr.

I think Jenkinson might be the best crosser within the Arsenal ranks. He would be very useful for a side like Stoke or Wolves who thrive off the flanks.

Rosicky is awsum. <3

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

5 yellow cards in the 2nd half and not one to Cattermole!

Arteta has not looked good today unfortunately. Rosicky, on the other hand, has been very good. He's tried to make things happen. Song has looked really good defensively too I'd say. Let's hope we nick a winner though.

As is so often the case, Song looks good defensively but is a disaster going forward. So many aimless through balls that end up out of bounds and crosses to players who will never win headers.

EDIT: GOAL! Finally, a goal from a free kick for us! I love RvP.

RvP.. doing it by himself while the rest of the team bumbles around cocking it up left and right.

Always knew he was gonna score when he stepped up.

Another great free kick! I said he'd score and did. Van Persie the hero yet again.

Streams always pick the best times to die. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.