Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur 26-02-12 1330 KO

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5d301caeeac1af3916ba22940b12bc57.jpg

nuff said :)

How many European trophies do you have. Nuff said. ;)

epic sunday morning. NLD at 6.30 am and then gonna watch carling cup at 9.30am, lol.

Last edited:
I want Spurs to win, because of the race for fourth, but I ******* hate the majority of Spurs fans, more than I do Arsenal's. But saying that I can only see Arsenal win.

Is the ref Mike Dean today? Someone posted a stat to my facebook saying the Goons have not won in their last 11 games he has reffed.

Just having a discussion on another forum and it is interesting that some fans are saying the pressure is on Tottenham today as we are looking to pull even more ahead of the pack chasing top four. To me though it is Arsenal who are under the pressure as they are at home and desperately need this win to keep up with the top four.

IF Arsenal win today I am expecting Piers Morgan on twitter to claim Wenger is a genius after his outburst that he should be sacked last week and getting argumentative with Frimpong. Fickle.

Arsenal XI v Spurs: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Rosicky, Song, Arteta, Walcott, Benayoun, Van Persie

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Rosicky, Song, Arteta, Walcott, Benayoun, Van Persie.
Subs: Park, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Fabianski, Jenkinson, Gervinho, Chamakh, Miquel.

Surprised to see Benayoun given the nod on the left ahead of Gervinho and the Ox. Otherwise no real surprise with the team.

STARTING LINE-UP - Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, King, Assou-Ekotto; Kranjcar, Modric, Parker, Bale; Adebayor, Saha.

Subs Cudicini, Dawson, Rose, Lennon, Sandro, van der Vaart, Defoe.

I find it funny that Spurs fans talking about trophies to belittle Arsenal. As if they have won a lot in the last 6 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.