Bought this guy Daniel Opare for a bargain £220k!
He's the next Bacary Sagna.
He's actually keeping Sagna out of the team right now, big part of the reason we're top of the league.

danielopare1gc1.jpg

danielopare2wq5.jpg
can you tell me where i can get those facepacks from

Look around the downloads you'll find them most likely

Just brought the game and are determined to make Arsenal a real force again.

Who shall i sign if anyone?

Sergio Asenjo, young and upcoming keeper :D I can't stop but praise him on these forums :D Won keeper of the year in 08/09 season

And Miguel Veloso, best dm in the game and arsenal need one! Training Adebayor as well goes along way, you can get him to be the best ST in the game :D:D:D

Last edited:
Depending on your formation I guess.

Either way you should get Veloso and Asenjo for sure.

If you use wingers then Srna would also be a good buy, get him quick before Man City or Tottenham. Oh, another good Winger if you need one is Vargas.

ive heard great things about philip lahm at left back. Is it worth replacing clichy with lahm as my left back for arsenal?

ive heard great things about philip lahm at left back. Is it worth replacing clichy with lahm as my left back for arsenal?

nah clichy and sagna a right/left back are probs the most consistent peformers work wonders down the flanks.

keep vela hes immense

Any Man Utd player would be an improvement for your team!!!

i got arshavin for 10.25mill he scored 12 goals out on the right midfield

fazio ,veloso, david silva ,pato, aguero, lloris, moutinho

thanks ma-li but he`s after players not divers and oaps!

hmmm well veloso to partner fabregas and asenjo and a few wonderkids the teams good already

balotelli = amazing
Bojan = wonderkid
Asenjo = upcoming. will probably be the best keeper in a couple of years. :)
sakho = starting out as decent but has the potential of becoming overruling

thanks ma-li but he`s after players not divers and oaps!

Did I hit a raw nerve?

Surely Vidic or Ferdinand would strengthen up that leaky defence???

Or Maybe Ronaldo or Nani to give that crammed midfield some much needed width???

Or even Rooney, just so there's someone ENGLISH in the side???

i started 1 with arsenal payed 30 mil for ashley young! get english players in the side! get davis or taylor to replace gallas and a top gk

Just signed aguero to pair up with adebayor. but it could have been a bad decison as i have been told to play vela as much as possible. what should i do?