am arsenal in my 3rd year, won league both first years, and have managed to punt off few back up players for quite a bit. signed fazio at start of the game so i could get rid of gallas, and fazio becomes amazing. keep clichy, he becomes amazing, now worth 25 mill and wanted by everyone, same with sagna, he aint worth as much though. play walcott as much as possible, he becomes awesome as well. i hav vela, but he isnt performing that well for me, not as well as what other people have been saying anyways. play bit of a weird formation
............ST.........ST
AML......................
.....CM..CM..CM......
LB.....CB....CB......RB
............GK............

i have lots of pace, and lots of creative freedom. jus changed this year to 4-4-2 tho cause i signed bojan, so is him n adebayor. sold van persie, gallas, rosicky, eduardo, senderos, eboue, song (for 18mill to man city) for quite a bit, and replaced them with good young players, some have been out on loan. asenjo is quality, except he only plays every so often or if frey is injured. monzon is also quality, he is a left back and good cover for clichy. train denilson, him n fabregas jus run the show in midfield. i hav 3 from denilson, fabregas, van der vaart, defour, ekicki (from bayern)

recommend signing a centre back, centre mid and mayb a winger. and a goalie cause almunia is pish.
asenjo, fazio, ekicki (think that is how u spell it, jus check bayern/bayern 2) and van der vaart

young stars... asenjo, paloschi, laurito, denilson, ekicki, walcott, defour

For my Arsenal squad, i bought, Darijo Srna, Andrei Arshavin, Veloso, Gignac and Moutinho, Moutinho is backup for fabregas and Veloso is just gd. Srna is really versatile for midfield and so is arshavin. I sold bendtner for 10 mill to Man City on top of my 47 mill budget, and although Gignac may not hav gd stats, he scores so many goals. If you want more funds, you can probs sell Adebayor to Tottenham for 30 mill, but he does turn into a great player if you giv him a few years. Oh i almost forgot you might wanna get Zhirkov too

Last edited:
Merged.

Please use the links thread and search before posting

Bought this guy Daniel Opare for a bargain £220k!
He's the next Bacary Sagna.
He's actually keeping Sagna out of the team right now, big part of the reason we're top of the league.

danielopare1gc1.jpg

danielopare2wq5.jpg

That picture is deffo John Paintsil of Fulham in rl

fletcher would make the team worse, aswell as o'shea. kuszkak(idk how to spell). only man utd players worth getting would be...fraizer campbell, ronaldo, rooney, fabio, rafael, evra, carrick...

fletcher would make the team worse, aswell as o'shea. kuszkak(idk how to spell). only man utd players worth getting would be...fraizer campbell, ronaldo, rooney, fabio, rafael, evra, carrick...

what about man utd mc anderson. has anyone managed to sign him for arsenal because i couldn`t

The fact that no one has mentioned him yet makes me wonder whether or not he's a good signing but I brought in Ignacio Camacho from Atletico. He's been fairly poor this season but I think he'll get a lot better in the seasons to come.

That picture is deffo John Paintsil of Fulham in rl

Wow.. i'd become quite attached to that picture! Changing as we speak.. cheers for the heads up.. one of the pesky facepacks i've downloaded obviously at fault.. can really see how he could have made the mistake though..

Last edited:
Think this one's him..he was a bleeding snip at £220k, now worth £13m and Real Madrid have even offered me £20m for him. All declined ofcourse.
RedoneOpare.jpg

The fact that no one has mentioned him yet makes me wonder whether or not he's a good signing but I brought in Ignacio Camacho from Atletico. He's been fairly poor this season but I think he'll get a lot better in the seasons to come.
This is October 2012 in my game.. he's at close to his full potential..
Camacho.jpg

F****** forwards

ive only just recently got FM but havin a bit of trouble finding a decent striker to partner adebayor!!
tried Gomez (failed) tried pandev ( was playing ok they out for 6monthes with injury)
so any1 got any tips for who i can sign?? id like em to b fairly young (u25 ish)
thanks guys!

WOAHH (H)

yes they have the best youth in the game and in real life im playing wilshere in ma first team and he's keeping out rosicky

After getting bored in the SPL I thought i'd try my hand at managing Arsenal. I'm a Newcastle fan, but hate managing teams I support, so I picked Arsenal for their attractive style of football and a squad that fits my managerial mentality exactly - youth. I want to play a 4-1-3-2 formation so that I have a solid back 4, a holding midfielder (Gilberto-esque) an attacking midfielder (Fabregas) two wingers and two up front. The team basically picks it's self which is always a good start.

I was thinking of selling Adebayor, Bendtner, Eboue, Silvestre, Song, Rosicky, Nasri and Eduardo to raise cash for new signings to fit my formation perfectly. Most people suggest Veloso for centre mid probably backed up by Defour/Witsel. It also looks like Almunia is Poor, so Asenjo should be an adequate replacement (or Frey). I was going to add Sakho and Santon to my back 4, and probably Progbenyak/Lewandowski/Saivet/Balitelli to my attacking options. I don't think Aguero is a necessity so would rather save the 30 million it'd cost to buy him to spend elsewhere. Does this seem like a reasonable plan?

If I can't play a 4-1-3-2 I will resort to my 4-5-1 formation which has 2 CM's and 3 AM's (2 wide). Then I could play Fabregas and somebody else in the middle, with an attacking trio of Arshavin, Walcott and AN-Other.

I was thinking of selling Adebayor, Bendtner, Eboue, Silvestre, Song, Rosicky, Nasri and Eduardo to raise cash for new signings to fit my formation perfectly. Most people suggest Veloso for centre mid probably backed up by Defour/Witsel. It also looks like Almunia is Poor..

Won't find a better striker than Ade..
Almunia isn't great but you can win the league with him..
Wait for Fabianski, he becomes immense.. recommend Akinfeev if you can't..
Veloso is long as far as i'm concerned, try finding someone new..
If you can wait, Merida is basically Fab in drag.. mullet really, but hey..

Silvestre - under a mil.. but get him out.
Rosicky - £7m.. but you have to get lucky coz he's ALWAYS injured..
Nasri - don't take less than £29m.. personally love him.
Eduardo.. sold him to Real for £16m.. tbh only because Ade is a 35+/season.
Eboue, God love his cottons, went to Man City for £14m at the first available opportunity. Bless.

Bednter's also gone, although only in 2013. £17m to Chelsea was too good to turn down.

I can't believe it guys! Maybe it is just me and I've got no life but recommending asenjo or balotelli in march, the game being out since september...
Anywayn these are PA10 so treat them well:
Fiorillo GK Sampdoria
Sakho DC LB PSG
Balotelli (anywhere upfront) Inter
Vela LW ST Arsenal
Dos Santos Tottenham
Kroos, Saivet, Anderson, Pjanic just search them.

I can't believe it guys! Maybe it is just me and I've got no life but recommending asenjo or balotelli in march, the game being out since september...
Anywayn these are PA10 so treat them well:
Fiorillo GK Sampdoria
Sakho DC LB PSG
Balotelli (anywhere upfront) Inter
Vela LW ST Arsenal
Dos Santos Tottenham
Kroos, Saivet, Anderson, Pjanic just search them.

With my verly limited budget I signed Veloso as backup (Denilson is re-training), Sakho, Defour and Witsel. Zuculini is coming in Jan, as is Fleck. Not exaclt a great summer of spending. Sold Adebayor, Eboue and Bendtner to Man City for a combined fee of £40 million or there abouts. Silvestre is also gone. Can't sell Rosicky or Eduardo till they are fit, so I guess Jan/next summer.

Think i'm going to play this right and sign players my scouts recommend (they recommended all 4 of them when I sent them out on various missions). Need to find a new 'keeper and possibly a left winger to challenge Arshavin/Nasri. I did almost have Saivet for 2.2mil but then he agreed a new ocntract and wont bugde for under 10mil.

Well season 1 finished. Got 3rd in the table, with Man U and Chelsea well over 20 points clear of me. Got a fairly large budget so bought Aguero (£40m) and Montolivo (£19m). I bought montolivo after he ripped me apart in my CL semi-final against Fiorentina.

I know I could have got more for Ade & co, but I needed quick money. My next plan is to ship out RVP, Gallas and Arshavin.